Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a new hometown guy to love on. Go Shocks

Comment

• His family must have gone to the garage sale on Saturday to pick up those baseball jerseys. Nice touch.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Congratulations young man on all your hard work. Keep grinding and welcome aboard. Don't put much thought into how others compare your game to other WSU players. Make your own legacy. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Need to update the title of the thread

Comment

• Signing LOI, Wednesday at noon.
                The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• He's expressed his love for WSU. Who knows...

Is Gudino still around? How long was he on C. Jans staff?
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; November 17, 2020, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Yes Lou is still around and I imagine he'll be as instrumental to what the team does as IB but you must have a designated leader.

Comment

• Sterling was 100% behind Marshall.

Marshall is 100% not at WSU anymore.

Don’t like the odds.
                        The Assman

Comment

• I simply don't see Sterling committing to a program where there is total uncertainty about who the head coach will be. However, Sterling does not actually have to commit in the early signing period. He can wait until the Spring signing period (April 14 - May 19, 2021). Maybe he wants to be over and done with it, but he does have the option of waiting and seeing what happens. Just something else for the young man to consider. I don't think he will be less of a hot commodity next Spring than he is now.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 17, 2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            I simply don't see Sterling committing to a program where there is total uncertainty about who the head coach will be. However, Sterling does not actually have to commit in the early signing period. He can wait until the Spring signing period (April 14 - May 19, 2021). Maybe he wants to be over and one with it, but he does have the option of waiting and seeing what happens. Just something else for the young man to consider. I don't think he will be less of a hot commodity next Spring than he is now.
                            I think WSU is the best "program" to offer him. Makes me think we have a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

I think WSU is the best "program" to offer him. Makes me think we have a chance
                              His father made it clear that they are a Shocker family, and were well so before GGG even knew Wichita was on the map.

Big Dog is still a fan of Little Dog...

Comment

• Not a good feeling about his staying home. Has un-pinned all of his Shocker tweets. Guts says he's headed for Tulsa but who knows. Sure like to see our home town kids stay home.

Comment

Working...
                                X