Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    I'm seeing some Toure in his game.
    That's what I saw as well. Maybe a little MM as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Thanks. We had those though. I was wondering how consistent he is with his shooting. Free throws, and 3 point shooting percentages. I tried to find and couldn't and was hoping someone on here had access to those numbers.

Max Prep isn't a very reputable recruiting entity but they had him ranked as the 209th player nationally for 2021. That's not a bad neighborhood for a local kid.
      You asked for statistics, I gave you statistics.

Gonna be next to impossible to find shooting percentages.

Comment

Get him Coach!
        Go Shocks!

Comment

It's always difficult to evaluate based solely on highlight videos. But I like where the kid's head is at. I also appreciate that when he attacks the basket, he doesn't just softly lay it in. So that would be a nice change.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Does anyone have his statistics and shooting percentages from the line and 3point range?
            One of the hudlhighlight clips says 43% from 3. Has a really nice-looking shot with a lot of arc.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9882606...18ea02f01bf35c
            Last edited by Aargh; May 14, 2020, 02:23 PM.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

One of the hudlhighlight clips says 43% from 3. Has a really nice-looking shot with a lot of arc.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9882606...18ea02f01bf35c
              Thanks. 43% is good information. I was hoping we might have someone on here with some inside information but it doesn’t look like it.

Yes his form looks good in that video and by golly, never misses. He must be good.

Comment

Thanks. 43% is good information. I was hoping we might have someone on here with some inside information but it doesn’t look like it.

Yes his form looks good in that video and by golly, never misses. He must be good.
                Email the Campus coach
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I've got a contact who's an assistant coach on the FB staff at Campus. I'll see if I can get any info.

57% of his 3 point attempts did not make it to his highlight videos.

I think his stats would have been a little better if his team hadn't gone 23-0. Starters and stars tend to get a little more bench time when their team is racking up a record like that.

Comment

My Campus contact referred me to MaxPreps, which only has Chapman's HS Fr stats. He wasn't tearing it up as a Frosh

Check out Sterling Chapman's high school sports stats, including updates while playing basketball at Haysville Campus High School (Wichita, KS).

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Thanks Turg!

You should know better than that.

We're way beyond turg's level. That was proven back when we were in the Valley. Why would you even bring his name up?
                      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 15, 2020, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Quick release on his three point shots and I do like the way he attacks the basket. I like the comments from both him and his dad knowing how HCGM is not for everyone but still excited to get the offer from his Hometown Team. HCGM is a Winner. I hope to enjoy hearing the intro "And from right here in Wichita Kansas Sterling Chapman" although sadly not Dancin Dons voice.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

You should know better than that.

We're way beyond turg's level. That was proven back when we were in the Valley. Why would you even bring his name up?
                          I think it was your AAC level comment.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                            Aquamarine definitely compliments his nice shooting form.
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I really like what I see and hear from this young man. I hope it all works out and he becomes a great Shocker !

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                                I really like what I see and hear from this young man. I hope it all works out and he becomes a great Shocker !
                                Aren't ALL Shockers great?

Comment

Working...
                                X