No announcement yet.

Sterling Chapman 6'5 G 2021 Campus to Tulsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapman Dick would make a hellova hometown duo!

Comment

Has anyone watched this kid play? A local scouting report would be much appreciated.

Comment

Reading through this and the comment from both him and his father. Let's get this kid signed yesterday. Perfect mentality.

After reaching out to Ron Baker’s father, Neil, to talk about the Wichita State experience, Les Chapman believes Sterling would excel under a coach like Marshall.

“Sterling has always been an underdog, blue-collar kind of kid,” Les Chapman said. “I know playing for coach Marshall is hard. It ain’t for everybody. But I told coach, ‘You don’t have to change a thing for us. Sterling can handle that.’ You can think what you want, but Marshall is a winner. Period.”

Comment

Who was the last WSU basketball player from Campus? Ron Soft?
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
            Most likely. Campus hasn't often been good but this Campus team was the "real deal" and while I didn't see them play a game, from what I've heard, they may have won big this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              Pyscho now lives in Maize. Has two new knees, two new hips, etc, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                AAC level type. Rivals calls him a point guard.
                Thanks Turg!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Reading through this and the comment from both him and his father. Let's get this kid signed yesterday. Perfect mentality.
                  Long, athletic, good range, seems to be able to pass well. Put all that with mentality and we need to sign this kid. Local flavor is always good and he’s a Shocker fan.

Comment

http://www.hudl.com/v/2DTPz6 . Yes please

Comment

Does anyone have his statistics and shooting percentages from the line and 3point range?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        Does anyone have his statistics and shooting percentages from the line and 3point range?
                        18 ppg and 7 rpg last season at Campus before the world ended. Led his team to 23-0 record.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

18 ppg and 7 rpg last season at Campus before the world ended. Led his team to 23-0 record.
                          Thanks. We had those though. I was wondering how consistent he is with his shooting. Free throws, and 3 point shooting percentages. I tried to find and couldn't and was hoping someone on here had access to those numbers.

Max Prep isn't a very reputable recruiting entity but they had him ranked as the 209th player nationally for 2021. That's not a bad neighborhood for a local kid.

Comment

You never want to take anything for granted, but you have to be pretty excited about the family's enthusiasm for Wichita State.

Comment

I'm seeing some Toure in his game.

Comment

Kids look pretty athletic and has a quick release. I like him a lot and bet he'll be moving up in the rankings.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X