Jackie Johnson III 5'10 PG 2021 to Duquesne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fake Gregg Marshall View Post
    Personally, I’d much rather have Johnny Mayer, Jr., but don’t sell Jackie short. I’m sure he has ONE move that will keep a lot of people entertained for about four years.
    That was bad but still funny.

Comment

36 points in a 77-83 loss to Shawnee Mission-East.

Comment

Comment

Jackie attended the UC/WSU game on Sunday. One of two non-Sunrise players to attend.

Comment

According to a reputable source, he is no longer attending North and is at SE.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
            1972Shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            Taylor's tweet would seem to confirm that is accurate.

• Cdizzle
            Cdizzle commented
            Editing a comment
            I aspire to one day be a reputable source.

Yes a Buffalo, hope that works out for him. Missed practices and a different philosophy than the coach led to the change.

Comment

• shockerfanmas
            shockerfanmas commented
            Editing a comment
            In other words, he's all about himself and his coach at North was all about the team

Quotes from Jackie on his experience Sunday. Will run with KC-Run-GMC on the UAA circuit this summer.

Comment

Jackie played up at 16U on the UAA circuit this weekend with KC Run GMC. Averaged 16 points and 3.3 assists per game. This kid will end up ranked at least Top 50 in his class.

Comment

Jackie dropped 34 points in an 82-72 overtime win over Andover Central last night. Both teams are supposedly Top 10 in the state.

Comment

Stay away from this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                Stay away from this kid.
                I thought I read somewhere that the way to a better team was to recruit Top Ranked basketball talent. If that is so, Johnson would seem to be the guy. Are we backtracking from that?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                  Stay away from this kid.
                  Care to elaborate??

Comment

More than one source indicates he might not meet the standard of unselfish on and off the court. He is still very young and could mature over time, but according to close sources this might not be a good fit. I hope he is very successful going forward navigating his maturation, because his talent is obvious.

Comment

• shockerfanmas
                      shockerfanmas commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've heard the same thing. He's going to be the show wherever he is at, or he will find somewhere else to go. Doesn't care about team, only himself. If he can't get away with whatever he wants, he will go somewhere that he can.

Heard all those things and more

• WstateU
                      WstateU commented
                      Editing a comment
                      https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHN...4D8Q/giphy.gif

I’m sure having Demetric on the bench will allow our coaching staff all the feedback necessary to make a decision on how hard we pursue.

Comment

Originally posted by Remember'70 View Post
                      I’m sure having Demetric on the bench will allow our coaching staff all the feedback necessary to make a decision on how hard we pursue.
                      what does this mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X