Eric McClellan to Tulsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This quote is from the article, Subgod22:

The visit to the Golden Hurricane campus is tentative, as it hinges on the choice he makes tonight.

"It's not set, but I call them tonight with my final decision," he added. "

Comment

Whatever, seems real doubtful he will chose WSU. Coaches apparently are the big factor to him. Our Texas recruiter just left. I
      In the fast lane

Comment

After reading thru the article twice it is clear to me he is deciding tonight on whether or not to keep Tulsa on his list and make the visit.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
          Whatever, seems real doubtful he will chose WSU. Coaches apparently are the big factor to him. Our Texas recruiter just left. I
          Which could explain why Chris Jans just friended Eric on facebook last week. :(
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            The main guy that recruited him to Tulsa left for another job as well and he is still considering them.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Reading it again, I agree his decsion tonight is just about visiting Tulsa.
              In the fast lane

Comment

He was here yesterday (and may still be here), maybe he's ready to commit?
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

From Eric's facebook page, posted at 10:35 p.m.

Well it's all over now. I know where I will be attending college. I just committed.

(And, via the Tulsa twitter feed, it's the Golden Hurricane)

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I guess he did decide where he was going after all, and not just whether he was going to visit Tulsa.

Comment

(OK, speculation only :D )

Coach Marshall to Eric McClellan, “Eric, we can’t promise you any immediate playing time at WSU. You’ll likely be our 3rd point guard and we’d strongly recommend that you red-shirt your first year.”

Eric McClellan’s response, “Coach Marshall, thanks for your honesty. I’m very impressed with WSU; however I made my decision based on where I have the best chance at immediate PT!”
                      SFL is back!

Comment

After reading the Eagle this morning and it said we only had one scholorship I believe the offer is to Guy Landry and Richardson, Austin kid and juco player from Iowa were probably never offered anything.

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                          After reading the Eagle this morning and it said we only had one scholorship I believe the offer is to Guy Landry and Richardson, Austin kid and juco player from Iowa were probably never offered anything.
                          You think we only have one offer out? That would surprise me.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I spoke with Austin High & Texas D1 Ambassadors PG Eric McClellan this morning and he was excited to have given his commitment to Coach Doug...

Sounds like he just wasn't feeling it here. That's no crime. Some people are more comfortable driving over pot-holes and listening to country music 24/7 and having to clean the red mud off their ride every other day. Probably feels more like Austin to him.

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Well good luck to him, hopefully the shox can beat him the next 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X