Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this might be okay here because of the impact:

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

It's not just GM's salary but also IB's and Wedge's buyouts.

For fiscal year ending June 30, 2024 we will be paying out roughly $3.0 million.
    For fiscal year ending June 30, 2025 the payout is roughly $2.5 million.
    For fiscal year ending June 30, 2026 the payout is roughly $2.5 million.
    For fiscal year ending June 30, 2027 the payout is roughly $0.5 million. Should be done by Thanksgiving 2026.

So only $8.5 million to go. Pretty good job security for our current crop of coaches. Not that there are any we need to get rid of.

That kind of financial mismanagement, however, can leave a bad after-taste with the big $ donors. Still using a bulldozer trying to fill the hole that was dug.
    Looks like about $5.5 million to go.

Comment

Good find. Depressing, but good find.

Comment

Mills could shake some donor $$ loose if he can coach the recruits he brought in to a good conference finish. I think the $$ will be there if results from those $$ can be seen.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Saal…
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Saal…
            Anything good?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Anything good?
              Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to listen. Was sitting in the doctors office waiting room and my number was called.

Comment

You might think about attaching the following video to your email or reference it... probably something ADKS should watch, if he hasn't already. It's history that shouldn't be forgotten.

I don’t think this can be ‘bumped’ enough… I’ve watched it several times.

Comment

All I remember about the WSU football team was being 11-12 years old and pouring gatorade drinks for the players on the sidelines. If I remember correctly, they had these huge tubs and they would fill them with ice water for the players to soak in after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                    All I remember about the WSU football team was being 11-12 years old and pouring gatorade drinks for the players on the sidelines. If I remember correctly, they had these huge tubs and they would fill them with ice water for the players to soak in after the game.
                    I have a lot of fond memories of WSU football. Unfortunately, I’m still haunted by the 1970 plane crash… it’s something that never leaves you and could have been avoided.

Comment

I have a lot of fond memories of WSU football. Unfortunately, I’m still haunted by the 1970 plane crash… it’s something that never leaves you and could have been avoided.
                      "Could have been avoided" is quite an understatement. With the weight that plane was carrying, its' rate of climb was insufficient to ever gain enough altitude in time to get over the mountain it flew into. The pilot could have (should have?) known before leaving Denver that the "scenic" route he wanted to fly required a rate of climb that his plane was incapable of achieving.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

And the shame of it was that the pilot/pilots lived to tell about it, right?

At least one of them did. Can’t remember if both did.
                        78-65

Comment

It was a horrifically tragic mistake, but I promise you no pilot meant to crash a plane that day. It'll take all the grace and forgiveness you can muster but if the pilot survived, he could use it I'm sure.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            And the shame of it was that the pilot/pilots lived to tell about it, right?

At least one of them did. Can’t remember if both did.
                            Co-pilot lived.

Comment

Working...
                            X