X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final ShockerNet t-shirt design

Here is the what the front of the t-shirt will look like:

And a larger view of the graphic:

The back of the shirt will display the SN URL (www.ShockerNet.net) plus something along the lines of "sponsored by Jocks & Jills". The exact look of the back is being finalized. The shirts are white, 100% cotton (pre-shrunk) and "name-brand".

At this point, here is how I'm planning to do it:

- I will create an ordering page to accept PayPal payments.

- There will be a period of accepting "pre"-orders (to ensure the initial purchase cost is covered). We will need at least 40-45 orders before placing the final order to have the shirts made (70 of you have already indicated a willingness to buy, so 40-45 shouldn't be a problem). I'm hoping two weeks should do it, but if it takes longer, we'll just be patient.

- Once the shirts are done, I will ship them out.

Right now I expect the prices to be $12 for sizes S-XL and $13.50 for 2XL and 3XL. That price includes tax. Shipping and handling will be an additional $3-$4 once I decide how best to ship them (probably USPS).

This is subject to change as we finalize the details. Any changes will be communicated before we accept any orders.

I certainly welcome your feedback, here or via PM. Just keep in mind that the design and shirt color is final. I think Jocks & Jills came up with a nice, simple design at a good price.

If you thought you were going to buy one but for whatever reason have changed your mind, please send me a PM just so I can revise my quantity estimate.

I like it especially the Earth wind and Fire symbols. :)

Comment

Looks terrific! May I ask why not yellow shirts (or gold)?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
        Looks terrific! May I ask why not yellow shirts (or gold)?
        I agree. I went from moderately interested to absolutely not interested when I saw the color.

Comment

Regarding t-shirt color, I wanted to keep the SN logo unchanged (or as unchanged as possible). Due to it having so much yellow fill, on a yellow shirt it would just look like a thin black outline, losing any visual impact it might have.

Comment

What about a sporty grey color? I would buy that. Probably would not buy the white. It doesn't go with my eyes... :lol:

Comment

I'd go for black....in keeping with the site theme :)

Just not a fan of white shirts

Comment

yep in my white tee yep in my white tee.

Ill still take one.

If we can do black as well ill take one of those too

Comment

No matter what color was chosen, someone wouldn't like it.

Perhaps a future design can be done to work better with a non-white shirt. I hope in a couple of years there will be enough demand for another t-shirt project. I'd love to do a black one!

As for yellow, don't get me wrong, I like it. I have 5 yellow WSU shirts. But IMO, that is part of the problem. I like to be at least a little different! :)

Comment

I like it. Good job RS. White, grey, black, yellow...doesn't matter to me.

Comment

thanks royal. your sweet.
                      ________
                      WEB SHOWS
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Long-sleeved or short-sleeved? I would buy and wear a long-sleeved t-shirt, but rarely wear short-sleeved t-shirts.

Comment

They will be short-sleeved.

Comment

I think it looks great!
                            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Looks like you're one out of 12, Royal!

As for an excellent use for a white tee shirt, please see the following:

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
                              Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Working...
                              X