Braeuer named Scholar Athlete of Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braeuer named Scholar Athlete of Week

ST. LOUIS, MO. ? Jill Martin (Norwalk, Iowa/Norwalk) of Drake and Matt Braeuer of Wichita State have been selected the Prairie Farms/Missouri Valley Conference Scholar-Athletes of the Week, Commissioner Doug Elgin announced on Wednesday (Nov. 28). Martin and Braeuer were honored for their performances during the period of November 19-25.

Matt Braeuer has been named the MVC's men's Scholar Athlete of the Week. Congratulations Matt!
    In the fast lane

:good:

Comment

Awesome, its nice to be reminded these kids are students first! :wsu_posters: 8) 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

What a huge positive asset MB has been to our Program in general. This future Coach is a class act. I love it when he can dribble the ball so fast that he passes opponets and leaves them in the dust and they are scooting as fast as they can. Great job MB!!!!!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Congrats to Matt. Way to properly represent yourself, your family and your University.

Comment

Yeah, congrats Matt, a well deserved honor. I don't think I will ever forget that Creighton shot ever. That was a great moment in Shocker Basketball.

Comment

MB is hitting the books, leading our team, and MVP tonight. Tonight was shades of his performance versus Creighton 2 years ago. What a nice road vicory this was!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
              X