X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyoming Game

Does Anyone Know If Sean Ogirri Will Arrive @ Koch Arena? :posterwu:

I know he won't be playing. I'm not sure on the rule on transfer travel. Does AJ travel with our team?
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

if he wants to go to the game, he has pay for his own ride
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

like the student section says: "WHO CARES!!!"

:wsu_posters:
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks

I do. Sean was a big part of getting WSU to where we are now and to that Sweet Sixteen. Glad he was a Shocker and wished things would have turned out different for him.

Comment

no , according to todays eagle he did not make the trip

Comment

I, too wish Sean nothing but the best. Even if he finishes playing at Wyoming, and hopefully gets his degree as well, I will always consider him a Shocker.

I wouldn't think that he'd come back here - even on his own - for this weekend and have to deal with all the distractions to his own life that would be present.

I think that SO's presence here tonight would cause distractions for the crowd as well.

We need to focus on Wyoming.

Comment

Butler will be in uniform tonight. He was cleared to practice Thursday.

2 days of practice after 4 weeks off isn't much time. I doubt we'll see much, if any, of Butler tonight, but at least he gets to suit up for the game. Gotta be a good feeling for Arbry.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Great News!

Comment

Wish Ogirri was gonna be here, I'd applaud for him. Good news about Butler. Hopefully, we can blow them out and let him get some garbage time. Wouldn't expect much more than that this soon. Perhaps he'll eventually become part of the rotation. Hope so, but for a team with shooting woes, he's not gonna help much in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7

I do. Sean was a big part of getting WSU to where we are now and to that Sweet Sixteen. Glad he was a Shocker and wished things would have turned out different for him.
                      sean was a poison in the locker room.... a pot head. cheating with other players girlfriends.

constant source of trouble.

Sean was good for a few 3s in some games.... but when he wasnt shooting 3s he couldnt really do anything else...
                      "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                      CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox

sean was a poison in the locker room.... a pot head. cheating with other players girlfriends.

Sean was good for a few 3s in some games.... but when he wasnt shooting 3s he couldnt really do anything else...
                        i agree with all your points on Sean's allegations, but lets just leave those in our heads alright.
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Sean had his fair share of off the court issues... without him, we don't reach the round of 16. By the way, why do you find it necessary to trash him here? Not all opinions need to be shared on a message board.
                          :roll:
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You might want to read this before you post things like that:
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                            X