To Our Good Friends from George Mason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Our Good Friends from George Mason

Watched the entire game with Kansas State last night. Man, you guys looked good last night. Beasley got his points for KSU, but you kept him off the boards pretty well.....better than anyone else has so far this year.

Congrats to the Patriots for a very nice 87-77 victory over the kitties.

Re: To Our Good Friends from George Mason

Originally posted by shox8498
    Watched the entire game with Kansas State last night. Man, you guys looked good last night. Beasley got his points for KSU, but you kept him off the boards pretty well.....better than anyone else has so far this year.

Congrats to the Patriots for a very nice 87-77 victory over the kitties.
    Thanks, shox8498. It was easily our best outing in this young season. We're pretty pumped, but Villanova today is going to be tougher.

Don't sweat the Paradise Jam. You got it together in the third game and I am still expecting a fine season for WSU. It can take a while to gel in the first season with a new coach, but I think Marshall is the real deal.

Funny how I've become a Shockers fan, isn't it? I stop in here after a big win for Mason. I'm still hoping we can get a regular home-and-home going with you guys. Many GMU fans feel like we've got some kindred spirits out there in Wichita!

Good luck against Wyoming. Go Shocks!

Comment

Congrats on a great win.......

Comment

i'm still bummed the teams weren't able to work out a schedule - was a great series

Comment

I watched the GMU game also. GMU looked very good. Hopefully they will start getting some national love.

Comment

Yeah, still need to get that done. JFC, Beasley is phenomenal!

Comment

Awesome coaching and hustle in the K-State win. GM was not one bit intimidated with a team that was over-ranked early on. GM has a fine shot to Dance this year if they keep playing together like last night. K-State is loaded with talent, but they will have to regroup and learn that talent alone is not going to carry them places they want to go.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Kindered spirits indeed! Good luck this season & always GMU.

Go Pats!!

Go Shocks!!!!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Thanks for exposing Beasley and the other individuals wearing purple last night.

Comment

Hopefully this game propells GMU to do great things this year.

Now I wonder what KSU fans think of the GRCOAT?

Comment

After reviewing the stats of this game, 2 things jumped off the page at me. assists---GM-20 Purple-11 and free throws--GM-27-38 P-15-21.
                      Case closed!!!!!!!
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Very impressed with GMU last night. Good coaching and experience topped a stable of superior athletes. Beasley is a beast, but as GM demonstrated, basketball is truly about a team concept.
                        I was very impressed with Jordan Carter. Ran the point extremely well and never bowed under the constant pressure. Stewart was in his shorts all night long and Carter never flinched. He also hit the big time '3' when KSU cut the lead to 6 with about 5 mins left. Game, set, match. 8)
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Beasley=Best player in the big 12

Love the George Mason band director firing up the ROCH CHALK chant at the end of the game...OUCH

Comment

Man, it's about time I set up an account over on the GMU fan board.

They have come over here and been nothing but gracious. I enjoy just about everything that they have to "say" over here.

Comment

Great game Pats! If you keep playing like that you guys will be making another tourney run this march.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                              X