Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving from Carbondale

To all my Wichita State friends ...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and please be safe in your travels.

And, thanks for welcoming me to ShockerNet and allowing me to post thoughts from time to time! You guys and gals are a lot of fun.

Go Salukis. Keep making the MVC a great conference, WE WILL overtake you in the near future, but hope we can still be friends.

:yahoo: :wsu_posters:
    ________
    Vaporite solo
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from Carbondale

Originally posted by MSNSaluki

And, thanks for welcoming me to ShockerNet and allowing me to post thoughts from time to time! You guys and gals are a lot of fun.
      Eat my sack....

That is all.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you, MSN. You're one of the coolest Saluki fans I've bantered with both on SN and VT.

Be sure to hoist a drink with me about the time the Cowboys kick off tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks, MSN.

Did I just say thanks to Microsoft? Let me rephrase.

Thank you, MSNSaluki!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Shockernetters. Hope everybody makes it a good one.

Comment

Peace Joey

Comment

As Jared Allen (Chief's DE) would say...

Remember to be gentle while stuffing your turkey!

Comment

You too MSN, your always welcome! :posterwsu: 8) 8)
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by top20shock

Eat my sack....

That is all.
                    I think I'll have turkey instead. 8)

Comment

For those of you who don't know it......MSN is one of the coolest Saluki fans out there on ValleyTalk.

I make a motion that we show him a little more respect, along with some of our other occasional VT visitors. DoubleJayAlum is welcome here as well, and a few others who I can't think of.

If you come back out here MSN, I just want to apologize on behalf of the rest of the SN'ers for the brief outburst shown above.

Comment

And a happy Thanksgiving to you MSNSaluki. And the same to all who post on Shockernet. Because of all of you, Shockernet is one of the things in my life that I'll remember on this Thanksgiving day.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
                          For those of you who don't know it......MSN is one of the coolest Saluki fans out there on ValleyTalk.

I make a motion that we show him a little more respect, along with some of our other occasional VT visitors. DoubleJayAlum is welcome here as well, and a few others who I can't think of.

If you come back out here MSN, I just want to apologize on behalf of the rest of the SN'ers for the brief outburst shown above.
                          MSN is a cool cat. He's pretty thick skinned though and doesn't take anything personal. He'll be back.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well MSN as well as all of Shockernation. Be safe!
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
                            Happy Thanksgiving, Shockernetters. Hope everybody makes it a good one.
                            Thanks Charlie. And right back at ya buddy.
                            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Merry TG to all---and to all---a goodnight---and a Shocker "shocking electrifying finish" this Season that will be heard around the world!!!!!!!
                              REPLY # 14.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X