WSU VERSUS WYOMING PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS WYOMING PREDICTIONS

Was it not the Duke who told the young restless cowboys these words---"You are burnin daylight---so don't crowd me pilgram--because these Shocks gotta do what what the Shocks gotta do!!!!!!!"

This win would be a shot in our arm and put us at 3-2. However, these Cowboys have some gun-slingin guards that will be throwing up everything at us but the kitchen sink and wanting to "cowboy up" and then leave in a blaze of glory into the sunset. They are Not going to do it!!! However, this win will require our A game. Our shooting woes will be much improved with some fine home-cookin!!!!!!!

WSU 70

Wyoming 63
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

While I like your enthusiasm, I'm going to pray Shox win in a tight game, but Mekel sinks a 3-pointer in the last few seconds to take the lead and fore-go the overtime.

My guess: Shox 66, Wyoming 63

GO SHOX!!!
    This house is ROCKIN'

Comment

Cowgirls - 73 Shox - 62

Comment

The Shox will put on a gutsy performance in front of all their loving fans. It's time to take another baby step forward..

T

...8)

Comment

Here's an article from their paper Nov. 19th:

Here's a report of their 75-71 win over Lamar:

and here is their roster:

Comment

Awww crap. They still have that little #23 bastard who drove on us unfettered for 40 solid minutes. Hopefully we can slow him down this time.

T

...8)

Comment

cowgrls 63 shocks 54
              ________
              KarinaLYNX
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Wyoming82 -WSU 72 :( :( :(
                If it feels good - do it!

Comment

No way our defense gives up 80+ points. I'll put money on that..

T

...8)

Comment

Wyoming lost by 11 to Denver and barely won against Lamar.....losing to them at home would be pretty much as bad as losing to Monmouth. We should and need to win this one. I think we'll play a little better at home too.

Shox - 67
                    Wyoming - 56
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

With Wyoming's guards I predict an up-tempo contenst. Mantas has a break-out game, scoring 11.

Shockies - 77
                      Pokies - 72

Comment

Wyo - 76
                        WSU - 69

Their gaurds will pick us apart like the others have so far.

Comment

WSU wins 67-62

cowboys bench score 10.
                          cowboys get fouled alot and make about 75% of their free throws.
                          the crowd will yell "OOOO" for ogirri (behind the bench)
                          mantas will break out.
                          phil will be consistent.
                          matt ties his career high!!(i doubt it, but it would be cool)

I'm done.
                          veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
                            the crowd will yell "OOOO" for ogirri (behind the bench)
                            Ogirri can't travel with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                              Wyo - 76
                              WSU - 69

Their gaurds will pick us apart like the others have so far.
                              You mean like Josh Mayo, averaging over 18.8, scored 34 against Bradley and held to 8 yesterday? Six of those points were threes over Wendell Preadom and only 2 while Matt had him.

Of course the other guard yesterday, Spencer Stewart went off for a big 7 points (right at his average).

Agreed that the opposing guards have been causing headaches, but at least for this game the Shocker guards seemed to hold them down pretty well. Hopefully this will be a continued trend.

Comment

Working...
                              X