No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS WYOMING PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we'll come out and play really, really hard. Floor slappin' D.

I too think Mantas is ready to break out. 15-20 points for the big forward from Lithuania.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeShox
      Originally posted by rrshock
      Wyo - 76
      WSU - 69

Their gaurds will pick us apart like the others have so far.
      You mean like Josh Mayo, averaging over 18.8, scored 34 against Bradley and held to 8 yesterday? Six of those points were threes over Wendell Preadom and only 2 while Matt had him.

Of course the other guard yesterday, Spencer Stewart went off for a big 7 points (right at his average).

Agreed that the opposing guards have been causing headaches, but at least for this game the Shocker guards seemed to hold them down pretty well. Hopefully this will be a continued trend.
      I didn't get a chance to break down yesterday's game or listen to it for that matter. But the previous 3 games, the gaurds picked them apart. Wyoming has good gaurds, so that is where I'm coming from.

Comment

If you noticed their roster, they have some big guys, and I suspect that in trying to contain the post, that it allowed breathing room for Wyoming's guards to score.

I say we contain them pretty well, and win this:

WSU 66 Wyoming 62.

Comment

FSF was just looking at our overall stats thus far. Mr. Clemente Sir is by far our best rebounder with 40 in 4 games. MB and GM are tied with 13 assists each. PJ has by far the most steals with 8, leads in blocked shots with 4 along with RC, but leads the team in turnovers with 12. We know PJ will get the TO's to a mild roar and keep playing the D. GM is 10-10, AE 4-4 from the charity stripe. Are you ready for this one? This is a positive here!!! PT is drawing the most fouls and he is 14-17 for a whopping .824 thus far. Last year if I recall, he was under 50%. Now that is progress.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Wyo 48 WSU 54

Mantas will eventually get it going. He needs some help getting into a rythym, and with the way the offense has been shooting it hasn't happened. If PJ and Gal can keep hitting shots, and Matt can stay consistant also, he will get the looks to build his confidence and then WATCH OUT!!

Comment

Shocks 71
              Pokes 70

O.T. & a couple of rounds of tums for this Shocker fan.

Go Shocks!!!!
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

WSU 60
                baddies 52
                :goshocks:

Comment

If the team takes another step forward like they are capable of they can win this game.

Shocks - 62
                  Wyoming - 59

Comment

I think you are giving Wyo's guards too much credit. Sure Ewing and Jones are good and score a lot of points, but they also take ALL the shots. UW fans are all glad that Coach McLain is gone, but his legacy (poor D, no O system) lives on. WSU can control the boards so let their guards take 25 shots each, Shox will out rebound them by 20.

Comment

was this game a 2 for 1 or 1-1 deal I cant remember.

Comment

I recall that it was a 1 for 1 deal. Last year's game was in Casper rather than UW's home court in Laramie.

Comment

SHOCKS 58 COWBOYS 56 (+INDIANS 1)

Comment

Shockers: 63
                            WYo Tech: 55, but they did build a sweet motorcyle engine, and my car has the straightest body panels ever.

I kid, I kid.

Comment

Shocks by four 63-59. PJ will start taking it to the rack and get some free ones from the line. We cant shoot this poorly for ever and we will be at home, so I look for us to get some consistency. Looking back at our losses, how many times has PJ had back to back bad offensive games. Not to many. Still alot of work to do, need to keep improving the front-line game, and cut down the turn-overs.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                                was this game a 2 for 1 or 1-1 deal I cant remember.
                                2 for 1 with last year's in a "neutral" site in Casper I think.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X