THE SHOCKS SNORKEL OUT THE MUST WIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE SHOCKS SNORKEL OUT THE MUST WIN

YIPPPEEE!!!!! We will take it, come home and whup Wyoming, and take it from there. We had some positives today, beating a team that beat Bradley earlier this year. No Mayo----Only 8 points because Matt covered him like a cheap suit!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Re: THE SHOCKS SNORKEL OUT THE MUST WIN

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
    YIPPPEEE!!!!! We will take it, come home and whup Wyoming, and take it from there. We had some positives today, beating a team that beat Bradley earlier this year. No Mayo----Only 8 points because Matt covered him like a cheap suit!!!!!!!
    Is it so wrong for me to say to myself, "yeah, but we should be 3-1 because we should never ever lose to Monmouth". I'm still salty over that game.

Comment

KC SHOX---We will have to come out swinging every game, or we will again feel like Kentucky when "Gardner Who" beat them in their own yard.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
        Is it so wrong for me to say to myself, "yeah, but we should be 3-1 because we should never ever lose to Monmouth". I'm still salty over that game.
        Im in agreeance Im happy with the win. But we should have never lost to effin Monmouth.

Comment

The trend I see is that we take a good lead and play really well, then we take the foot off the gas and let the other team just come back. I know I should give credit to the other teams for coming back, but it happens every game to us. Why cant we just close the door on a lot of the team we should be winning. Even todays game looked to be over at one point, but UIC came back within 2. This team is gonna make me sweat every game I think/
          ________
          California Dispensaries
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

PT is playing consistant. MB put a halt on the Mayo. PJ scored 15 and Clemente is the MAN on the glass. MG had some flashes today and JT is coming on stronger. GM, ty for making the crucial free-throws. You had ice water flowing through your veins and sealed-the deal!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              Agreed.

Comment

The Cowboys are coming---loaded with 6 shooters blazing and guards that can light it up. Let's make some racket, and when the dust settles, be like Wyatt E. and Doc H. at the O-K-C and take care of our business and kick some tail!!!!!!! reply #7 which makes it official.

Comment

The Cowboys are coming---loaded with 6 shooters blazing and guards that can light it up. Let's make some racket, and when the dust settles, be like Wyatt E. and Doc H. at the O-K-C and take care of our business and kick some tail!!!!!!! reply #7.
                  It's going to be a different story in Koch Arena. We will not let our team lose... We will lift them up with our voices of encouragement and cheer. We will not stop cheering until the final buzzer sounds and our team walks away victorious.

Forever Black and Gold!

T

...8)

Comment

Great thoughts there CB and the ice-cubes that run through your veins are 3 colors----yellow---black---and gold!!!!!!! :D

Comment

The trend I see is that we take a good lead and play really well, then we take the foot off the gas and let the other team just come back.
                      That's true, but a young team does that. I think they learned how to hold onto the lead today. Shocks took a big step forward.

Here's hoping for more big strides.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                        Im in agreeance Im happy with the win. But we should have never lost to effin Monmouth.
                        Agreeance??? Is that anything like strategery?
                        Just busting your chops ASM. ;-) [/b]
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Congrats Shocks - completely forgot the game and missed the first 10 minutes of the 1st half. Doh!

PJ thanked a number of well wishers/family/former teamates who called concerned about his game (in the postgame.)

Probably beats coming to SN and reading all the glowing comments from fans, wellwishers, and would-be coaches.

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                            Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                            Agreeance??? Is that anything like strategery?
                            Just busting your chops ASM. ;-) [/b]
                            :shock:

Comment

Working...
                            X