X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score?

Comment

GMU wins, 87-77.

I kept thinking Walker might decide to enjoy some delicious popcorn while on the bench.

Comment

George Mason looked like a Top 25 team.

K-State looked over-hyped.

Comment

George Mason is never better than Kansas State, regardless of the score. Remember, George Mason didn't win the game, Kansas State just lost it -- off night. <grin>

Comment

Its always a good day when K state loses
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Txlen
              George Mason is never better than Kansas State, regardless of the score. Remember, George Mason didn't win the game, Kansas State just lost it -- off night. <grin>
              K-State 2 of 17 three point attempts. Sounds like an off night, like when we played them in '06. :cry:

Comment

Great game by GM tonight. Why did they win? Coaching, experience, and hustle for starters. If K-State does not self-destuct with attitude, they could be pretty good by 2nd Semester. GM should make some waves this year. K-State has to learn to play together better and not let other teams out-hustle them. Last year when we beat GM, that was a very nice win.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I guess it goes to show you that you can throw all of the talent in the world on the floor, but if you do not have game experience and a good experienced coach to rely on as a team, you will have these kinds of early results.

Comment

I checked out the KSU board. Not many comments, but more than a few that basically said, "we were playing like an AAU team" - Surprise - Surprise.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I read that comment as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock
                        Maybe I don't have to listen to the commentators drool over Walker every other word that comes out of their mouth, now that he's fouled out.
                        I really haven't been that impressed with Walker in the few games I've seen of him. He can't shoot outside and he's too small height-wise to be really effective in the paint.
                        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Walker protested his 4th foul which was a mugging foul from my vantage point. Then he got rung up with a T and then it was Bye-Bye----Left -right- SIT DOWN!!!!!!!
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I wasn't watching the game when he got his fifth, but from the way Royal made it sound, he got his fifth foul and then T'd up for his 6th.

His 4th foul was a bad call in my opinion. Walker touched the ball while his teammates were mugging the guy during the shot.

Ahh, nvm I'm getting Walker and Beasley mixed up

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock
                              I wasn't watching the game when he got his fifth, but from the way Royal made it sound, he got his fifth foul and then T'd up for his 6th.

His 4th foul was a bad call in my opinion. Walker touched the ball while his teammates were mugging the guy during the shot.

Ahh, nvm I'm getting Walker and Beasley mixed up
                              ed hightower was the ref....

good 'ole eddy was the ref that called the maui invitational champinship game too. any questionable calls I always wonder if he has a grudge against a certain team, kinda like he does (or seems to) agaisnt ours.

but who knows.
                              veni, vidi, vici

Comment

I just checked out the KU board on this game. KU has 12 pages in their thread. KSU has 2 pages in theirs.

It seems that a "Rock Chalk..." chant broke out in Manhattan toward the end of the game. Ouch!
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X