Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox Favored by 10.5 over Monmouth

Thoughts?

I think last night's loss proves that until we start playing good offense as a team we can lose to anyone. So, still no predictions from me until we get our offense together.

Comment

We should beat them but with an offense than is borderline bad anything is possible.

I do expect a win though after the pounding they took from ND.

Comment

But the Hawks only lost to Seton Hall, 89-81 in overtime.

Comment

If we lose this one I'll ban myself from SN. I don't care if we cover the spread or not. We just need to start getting some offense going. PJ needs to be aggressive and Mantas needs to find his shot.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            If we lose this one I'll ban myself from SN.
            That makes two of us..
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
              That makes two of us..
              that makes 3 of us
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Shockers tonight will light up the scoreboard like a Christmas tree and win by 21. PJ will score 21 and Mr. Clemente will sweep the clean glass for 11 more rebounds. Reply #7 X 3=21 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                  Originally posted by ShockerFever
                  That makes two of us..
                  that makes 3 of us
                  ####, i highly doubt that. But hey, what ever gets us the win, right?

GO SHOX :wsu_posters:
                  ________
                  LIVE SEX
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I think we'll get a somewhat easy win. But if we don't, I'll still be here! There's a long ways to go in this season. These games don't mean much. Instead of winning the first nine, let's win the last nine. That would be something
                    In the fast lane

Comment

If we lose this one I'll ban myself from SN. I don't care if we cover the spread or not. We just need to start getting some offense going. PJ needs to be aggressive and Mantas needs to find his shot.
                      Don't get too crazy, seems some people on this board will think you're throwing a "temper tantrum" if you are passionate about the team and comment on the lacking offense. On that note, I think they'll get it going tonight, Mantas is still just a little nervous I think.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShox117
                        Don't get too crazy, seems some people on this board will think you're throwing a "temper tantrum" if you are passionate about the team and comment on the lacking offense. On that note, I think they'll get it going tonight, Mantas is still just a little nervous I think.
                        Somebody is taking something personal.....anyway, our offense is now lacking and not terrible huh? I'm glad you clarified that for us, your topic "Wow, sorry but this offense is terrible", seems to suggest something else.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                          Somebody is taking something personal.....anyway, our offense is now lacking and not terrible huh? I'm glad you clarified that for us, your topic "Wow, sorry but this offense is terrible", seems to suggest something else.
                          I can't seem to find where I said lacking anywhere in anything I've said. So far, it's terrible. That doesn't mean it can't get better, and I am confident it will. As far as taking it personal, yeah, I'll agree with that. Read over the garbage you said again and tell me you wouldn't.

Comment

Sub, if you ban yourself from SN, then you will personally be responsible for stopping Global Warming because Hell will have officially frozen over.

Whatever happened to the "I'm not worried" outlook?

Note to Royal: Please investigate the possible hijcking of SubGods logon....

8)
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                              I can't seem to find where I said lacking anywhere in anything I've said. So far, it's terrible. That doesn't mean it can't get better, and I am confident it will. As far as taking it personal, yeah, I'll agree with that. Read over the garbage you said again and tell me you wouldn't.
                              :( :( :(

First SubGod starts worrying, now KCShox is in danger of losing his official SN Hall of Fame Antagonist status... to a guy with fewer than 100 posts....Oh, the humanity!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                              X