Here are Monmouth's so far (they are 0-3 so far):

Here is Monmouth's roster:

Is the game going to be on TV?

I keed, I keed. :goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219
      Is the game going to be on TV?

I keed, I keed. :goshocks:
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

As an example of just how early it is in the season, Durley is leading the team in 3-pt %, Cooz is leading the team in TO's.

Lots of things are going to change. This is a good example of how it's unwise to judge a team based on any 2 games. Whether that's 2 games in November or 2 games in January.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

What is the website that lets you watch the games on the net? And for those who watched the game on it yesterday, what is the feed like? Is it a camera actually showing the court or something more like ShockerVision?

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943
            What is the website that lets you watch the games on the net? And for those who watched the game on it yesterday, what is the feed like? Is it a camera actually showing the court or something more like ShockerVision?

$7.95 a game, or $17.95 for the whole tournament. It's not like Shockervision. There's just one camera showing the court. Sometimes the camera guy failed to move the camera and I missed seeing a bucket or two. It sometimes has audio but only of the actual gym itself. If you try listening to the radio at home, the video feed is behind. If you try listening on the net, the video feed is ahead.

I'm just gonna listen this time around.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Re: WSU vs. Monmouth (Saturday, 7:30 pm)

Originally posted by Snapshot9
              It looks like they are a young team. No seniors on the roster. 11 of their 13 players are either freshmen or sophomores. Their post players have trouble rebounding and scoring. Their 6'1" shooting guard Youngblood leads them in rebounds. They are definitely a guard-oriented team. Most of their scoring is going to come from the three guards: Coleman, Youngblood, and Nunner. It looks like all three of those guys are decent three point shooters. We should outrebound this team 2 to 1, judging by the way we've been rebounding in the first 4 games. Monmouth's bench is not very deep. I think they will run out of gas before we do.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943
                I blew my $17.95 for the entire tournament. Never did get in. Tried IE and Firefox. Turned off my Norton. Did everything but never could get in to see anything. Don't believe I'm the only one.

Comment

Matty B is the man, but hopefully he can rest a few more minutes tonight. If he has to play 30+ minutes every game, by the end of the year, he'll be exhausted. Think Bret Michael will get a shot at a few minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker
                    Matty B is the man, but hopefully he can rest a few more minutes tonight. If he has to play 30+ minutes every game, by the end of the year, he'll be exhausted. Think Bret Michael will get a shot at a few minutes?
                    we haven't seen Graham Hatch yet either, i'd bet we'll see him tonight

Comment

According to Mike Kennedy, the Shox are wearing gold uniforms tonight... but they are not new or the unis that we will wear for the season....
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

And we're on the board!!!
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

4 nil early, all Gal.

Comment

We can use this as the official game thread.

We are in gold uni's tonight no they are not new they are our same yellow alternates.

watchithoops.com now has a audio feed for the game. it isnt mike though

7 - 2 with 16 minutes left

game tracker can be found here

Get NCAA Men's College Basketball news, scores, stats, poll rankings & more for your favorite college teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

Comment

7-2 at the first break. A little slow but at least we're winning.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X