Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Orupke Arrive In Time For 2nd Semester?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Orupke Arrive In Time For 2nd Semester?

What do you think?
    In the fast lane

I'd be fine with just having him arrive next season.

I'm trying to deny this feeling, wondering if he's ever going to show in the Air Capital.

Really, how long does it take to get a standardized test score back?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu

I'm trying to deny this feeling, wondering if he's ever going to show in the Air Capital.

You are assuming that things in Nigeria run in an organized way like here in the states. Their culture revolves around bribes and corruption.

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Four questions:

1. When does second semester officially start at WSU?

2. Does anyone know if the visa materials can be filed with Dept. of Homeland Security while waiting for the test results, or do the test results have to be submitted along with the visa paperwork?

3. Don't international players have to pass through at least some sort of NCAA clearinghouse? [I ask because I thought Nebraska had a international player or two in the past who was clear to come to the states, but couldn't get himself eligible to play in the NCAA]

4. Has he ever played on any international teams where one of the players (not necessarily him) accepted pay for play?

Comment

I will know if I am fine with him coming next season or not after a few games. I want to see how our team does right now. We will know soon if we need him here ASAP or not...

Comment

I think he'll be here, but if he isn't, fine too. I'm with the others that I'd just be happy with him getting here next year. Then we'd get a full season out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan

I will know if I am fine with him coming next season or not after a few games. I want to see how our team does right now. We will know soon if we need him here ASAP or not...
              Uhmm you really don't have a choice in the matter. We take what we can get in a situation like this.

Comment

I still think he'll be here mid-December.

DJA, spring semester starts sometime around mid-January. There are classes offered over winter break, though.
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

The actual day for spring semester to start is the day after MLK day.

Comment

Any Orukpe updates?

T

...8)

Comment

Someone needs to call the post-game show Saturday and ask.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                        Someone needs to call the post-game show Saturday and ask.
                        Dennis?

Comment

"Hello, coach. I was glad to see Mantas finally hit some outside shots. I think he's a real key for this season . . . But I just have one question for you. I was looking over the roster that was given out at Shocker Madness and there's this fella whose name I think is E-him-in O-ruk-pee. I haven't seen him on the bench yet this year. I was hoping you could comment on why, if he's not here, he is on the roster. Thanks, and I'll hang up and listen."

Comment

"Hello, coach. I was glad to see Mantas finally hit some outside shots. I think he's a real key for this season . . . But I just have one question for you. I was looking over the roster that was given out at Shocker Madness and there's this fella whose name I think is E-him-in O-ruk-pee. I haven't seen him on the bench yet this year. I was hoping you could comment on why, if he's not here, he is on the roster. Thanks, and I'll hang up and listen."
                            You did..n't .. stutter.. and pause ...as you normal..ly do.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Dont forget to add he's ruined your thanksgiving dinner because we couldnt beat the likes of monmouth

Comment

Working...
                              X