Is our Friday game on tv ?

O...M...G... you didn't... :shock:
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

does that mean......You don't know ?

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

thanks for the help........

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
            thanks for the help........
            In case you missed it:

Short answer is no, although you can watch any game of the tournament online if you pay for it (Just follow the link Sub lists in the topic I posted).
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

It was a joke from a previous thread...

You're one of many that has created a new topic instead of using that handy search link at the top of the page.

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Thanks......And......Sorry

Comment

Honestly you dont even need to search the 5 topics are still on the first page...

Comment

Honestly are being a pos for a reason ?

Comment

Honestly are being a pos for a reason ?
                      Just playing captain obvious is all.

Comment

Play with someone else...I just ask a freakin' question that I didn't want to look all over the freakin' board to find an answer when I thought I could ask one of my Shocker buddies that were here just screwing around....I really didn't expect to be attacked by someone playing captain

Comment

Play with someone else...I just ask a freakin' question that I didn't want to look all over the freakin' board to find an answer when I thought I could ask one of my Shocker buddies that were here just screwing around....I really didn't expect to be attacked by someone playing captain
                          Damn man chill out. The point is you didnt need to look all over this board to find it. There are 5 freaking threads on teh first page about it. It took you longer to post your question than it would have to find one of the previous threads about this. Take a freaking midol would ya... or am I suppost to do that for you to?

Comment

It's okay Shockfan, I've got your back. Anyone messes with Shockfan messes with me! I'll knock your teeth so far down your throat, you'll have to stick a toothbrush up your butt just to brush em'. So back off!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                              It's okay Shockfan, I've got your back. Anyone messes with Shockfan messes with me! I'll knock your teeth so far down your throat, you'll have to stick a toothbrush up your butt just to brush em'. So back off!
                              lol...Yeah but who has your back kc? Seems to me you have more enemies on this board than friends. Besides I think shockfan8 can handle himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X