X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t7017s
    Originally posted by KC Shox
    It's okay Shockfan, I've got your back. Anyone messes with Shockfan messes with me! I'll knock your teeth so far down your throat, you'll have to stick a toothbrush up your butt just to brush em'. So back off!
    lol...Yeah but who has your back kc? Seems to me you have more enemies on this board than friends.
    Just remember grasshopper, I may not have many friends on this board, but the ones who do back me up are meanest son-of-a-guns this side of the ol' Mississip! They are cheetah fast, rhino strong and cobra mean, I just can't remember who they are.

Ultimately, I let my good looks do all the killin'.

Comment

Shockfan8, I think the response you received is due to the fact it is considered poor message board etiquette to ask a quesiton or post information that has already been recently asked or posted.

Acceptible netiquette is that you use the search function first or, IMO, browse the first two pages of topics.

Since this had been asked/addressed 4-5 times in the past two days, it was a touchy subject.

Everyone has to learn sometime. So now you know! :good:

8)

Comment

The game is at 5:00 pm cst? Right??

I just had a little time zone miscommunication with myself.

:yes:

Comment

Thanks for the public un-dressing Royal, I hope this is a new pattern your taking in the management of long time members that don't have time to "browse the first two pages of topics" to ask a question. I look forward to seeing all of your corrective posts.

Good Day Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
            Thanks for the public un-dressing Royal, I hope this is a new pattern your taking in the management of long time members that don't have time to "browse the first two pages of topics" to ask a question. I look forward to seeing all of your corrective posts.

Good Day Sir
            :cry:
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

I'm starting to think that some people are getting a little edgy around here.

I have a suggestion. Everyone take a deep breathe then take a shot of something with ovrer 100 proof. Preferably 150 or higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8

Good Day Sir
                You posted this topic 51 minutes before your last post last night. Don't have time to scan the topics on the first 2 pages... Ok whatever man. Not to start a fight again because i have no interest in that but I have doubts as to the honesty in your statements if you cant scan 2 pages worth of topics in 51 minutes.

Comment

I've communicated this with sf8, but just to clarify, the post I made was not just to explain to him why his post got the reaction it did, but to use the opportunity as a "PSA" of sorts regarding commonly accepted message board etiquette.

I think doing it that way, in the same topic that's being addressed, is more effective than either not saying anything or creating a whole other topic.

Comment

There really isn't any use piling on the guy, so I'm going to close this topic.

Comment

Working...
                    X