X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall's first commercials....

Nope, not cherry mudslides.

Johnston's Clothiers:

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Awesome

/pops in ZZ Top

Comment

Johnston's does a great job with their store. Section 37 rocks as well. Some of you old farmers ought to get over there and dump your Jed Clampett threads.

Comment

I'm glad he took my advice!!!! :goshocks: :D
        Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
        OK, I'm not trying to hijack this thread but...

What in the hell is with the suit Marshall is wearing in his flip-flop photo? It's like Deion Saners and Michael Irvin meet Zoot Suit Riot.

Gregg, we love you and you're going to do great here in Wichita. You're making a lot of money now. Please take it and go to Johnston's or Von Maur and pick up a Hart, Schaffner & Marx, Donna Karan or Ralph Lauren.

Hi Fashion Suits in Wichita or Harold Pener Man of Fashion in Kansas City are not options for a man making three-quarter of a million dollars a year.

Before anyone throws a fit...look at the picture. You can't deny the truth. I sure can't handle the truth.
        Originally posted by wu_shizzle
        Originally posted by rjl
        That suit looks to be a nice, classic black or brown (hard to tell in the pic) pinstripe. Hardly a Deon Sanders special.

Ironically, it could be a Ralph Lauren. Maybe Armani. I've seen both makers offer something very similar, if not exactly the same.

Like much of everything else, Badass, your fashion knowledge seems to be a little off.
        As a former salesman of both Ralph Lauren and Giorgio Armani tailored clothing, I can tell you they don't make 4-button coats with polished brass buttons. I highly doubt the maker of that suit is one that advertises in GQ or similar men's magazines.

Sorry RJL, but I'm with B.O.B.B.
        [/b]
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Has anyone seen the commercial yet?? If so, what channel did you see it on?

Comment

Working...
          X