X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drink plenty of rum and cheer the Shox to victory

But I still hate all you mofos heading to paradise. :evil:

Hate, Hate, Hate
    Although the weather has been unseasonably warm here, I would have loved to spent the week in the Caribbean.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
      Hate, Hate, Hate

Comment

Not taking my laptop but I'll try, if nobody else does first, to send some pics back each day. I'm sure they will have a business center I'll try to use.

:yahoo:

Comment

If you can avoid the laptop and/or the business center then do it! Based on my experience regarding personal travel and the need to conduct business is that Murphy's Law will prevail, which is why I always try and take my laptop. Kudos to you if you can walk away from it all :good:

For those Shocker faithful making the "arduous" journey turn all if this envy from fellow fans (mine included!) into another vocal & excellent showing for our wonderful fan base :clap:

Go Shocks!!!!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I'm taking my gear and plan to send pics back each day. Just let me know what you want to see. Final game winning shots I'm sure :goshocks: :goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mustache
              I'm taking my gear and plan to send pics back each day. Just let me know what you want to see. Final game winning shots I'm sure :goshocks: :goshocks:
              Get some pics of the bench (including the coaching staff), the crowd, and the gym, as well as some of the game (of course)

Comment

Maybe you could find a nude beach...

Comment

Working...
                X