Shockers tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers tonight

Hey guys...just finished talking with both head coaches...Ark. Pine Bluff coach likes our balance, and said he just wants to leave without getting kicked all over the floor tonight. Calls PJ "that 6'4 player, Cousin-Tine..." His interview will air during "Shocker Soundoff" tonight...good guy, not real successful in his six seasons, but has beaten Houston in a game like this a couple of years ago. Marshall says APB is athletic, and they can shoot...expects to see many threes tonight. If they fall, we could have some excitement. If they miss, blowout city...long rebounds, transition points!!! Really do hope many of you will come by The Shadow before the game...grab a drink, dinner maybe, and say hi! We are on the air at 4pm! Enjoy your day!

Re: Shockers tonight

Originally posted by SportsRadio 1410 KGSO
    Hey guys...just finished talking with both head coaches...Ark. Pine Bluff coach likes our balance, and said he just wants to leave without getting kicked all over the floor tonight. Calls PJ "that 6'4 player, Cousin-Tine..." His interview will air during "Shocker Soundoff" tonight...good guy, not real successful in his six seasons, but has beaten Houston in a game like this a couple of years ago. Marshall says APB is athletic, and they can shoot...expects to see many threes tonight. If they fall, we could have some excitement. If they miss, blowout city...long rebounds, transition points!!! Really do hope many of you will come by The Shadow before the game...grab a drink, dinner maybe, and say hi! We are on the air at 4pm! Enjoy your day!
    Call my boss and get me off early and I'll come by the Shadow :D
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

CA,

Thanks for the heads up. Love the show so far and I think you are putting on a great product. Here's at least one Shocker Fan that'll stop by for some refreshment.

Look forward to the show and thanks again for keeping us informed.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

will you be having this for road games as well
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Stopped by last week for the game. No crowd really but nice atmosphere.

Chicken could have been alot better.

But I plan on making it out there alot.

Great service as I had at least 3 different people by my table quite a few times throught out the hour I was there.

Comment

Chris,

I really enjoyed the time that Gene Smithson was on last week. He really added a lot. This is completely irrelevant, but I'd like to see Gene in the Shocker HOF. I know there's still some bad blood there though.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

the Shadow?

Comment

Working...
              X