No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually saw Ehimen at the Walmart at 21st and amidon the day of the Kentucky game. I almost posted that to keep the thread alive but I didn't wanna seem any creepier than I am.

Comment

• EO just called me at work. He said that the Shocks to the AAC is a done deal and it's just a matter of time... You know, like his recruitment process.

Comment

• This thread was more fun than a…

I was convinced EO was the ‘second coming’ and would lead us to a Final Four. Oh wait…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          I was convinced EO was the ‘second coming’ and would lead us to a Final Four. Oh wait…
          I never thought about that before. Technically EO did lead us to a Final Four in his senior season.

And then there was that free throw though... :)

BUT, that free throw happened in a Final Four, so it's hard to complain. I still blame Ron. Passing up the three to throw a gimme to EO is a classic rookie mistake. Not EO's fault. EO spent 3 years consistently demonstrating to everyone that they should never make that choice. Totally Ron's fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            This thread was more fun than a…

Wait. A "barrow" of monkeys? This changes everything.

Comment

• If message board ‘Oscars’ were given, the EO thread would win all categories.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                I never thought about that before. Technically EO did lead us to a Final Four in his senior season.

And then there was that free throw though... :)

BUT, that free throw happened in a Final Four, so it's hard to complain. I still blame Ron. Passing up the three to throw a gimme to EO is a classic rookie mistake. Not EO's fault. EO spent 3 years consistently demonstrating to everyone that they should never make that choice. Totally Ron's fault.
                Unquestionably the worst decision of his life.😃

Comment

• Originally posted by bleednblackngold View Post
                  Unquestionably the worst decision of his life.😃
                  I know this is a joke. But it might also literally be true. Which says a lot.

Comment

• Legends never die!
                    The Assman

Comment

• Since were are bumping old threads and all ;)
                      The Assman

Comment

• a solid rim protector was EO when he finally arrived and played as a Shock.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Oh, lord no.

Comment

• I think of Bilau as a 2" shorter version of Orukpe who can catch and pass the ball, dribble, and shoot 3's.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I loved the man, but lordy he couldn't make a free throw to save his life.

Comment

• He was a terror on defense and set great screens. He seemed to accept his role and do exactly what the coaches wanted. Plus he’s a great dude!

I’m with Argh, I hope JB can be similar defensively with his length and mobility but with addition offensive skills and hand eye coordination.

Comment

Working...
                                X