Dancers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancers

Just wondering if the dancers are not allowed to look in the mirror after putting on their borrowed middle school uniforms? I am thinking that some of the school officials should sit up in the stands once in a while to see what us older folks are seeing. The people that sit around us have decided to take up a collection for them to get new uniforms -- that fit.

Re: Dancers

Originally posted by speakup
    Just wondering if the dancers are not allowed to look in the mirror after putting on their borrowed middle school uniforms? I am thinking that some of the school officials should sit up in the stands once in a while to see what us older folks are seeing. The people that sit around us have decided to take up a collection for them to get new uniforms -- that fit.
    Dennis is that you? :D 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Guess I'm missing out having to watch on Shockervision.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Re: Dancers

Originally posted by speakup
        What's the deal, are the uniforms fine, it's just the girls squeezing in them not and can stand to lose a few? Or, are the girls smokin hot and it's the uniforms that are antiquated and in need for a refresh?

Comment

This is an annual discussion. Might as well get it over with early in the season.

Comment

So much for the dirty old man theory. 8)

Comment

Hey!!! :shock:
              If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but too much girl squeezed into too little uniform is right up my alley. I'm a fan of the uniforms and their thicker built occupants!
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

they look sexy to me. you guys are just too old to appreciate good fashion and looks. lol, just watch the games instead of the girls and you should be fine.

:wsu_posters:
                  ________
                  Maine medical marijuana dispensary
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I thought they looked good, and put on a good show.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                      Maybe it's just me, but too much girl squeezed into too little uniform is right up my alley. I'm a fan of the uniforms and their thicker built occupants!
                      Great minds think alike.

Comment

Most of them wore it nicely. There were a couple that might be able to trim down a bit but nobody that just looked horrible.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think we need pictures to make an adequate assesment...
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Comment

Their uniforms are fine, now if we can just get them all dancing to the same song during the halftime show.
                              That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Working...
                              X