Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis

Dennis,

If you are here, consider yourself banned from ever calling in to the coaches show again.

Get your own damned show.

I was very dissappointed in YOUR call tonight and it ruined MY evening!!!!!

re:

no kidding - Dennis is a moron.
    Embarrassing

Comment

I wasn't listening-what happened?

Comment

Re: Dennis

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Dennis,

If you are here, consider yourself banned from ever calling in to the coaches show again.

Dennis is entitled to his opinions, but that was a very poor call IMHO. Perhaps more by the tone taken than the content of his comments.

I think Dennis has let the sunshine that Heartl and Lutz have blown up his skirt on their Sports Daily radio show go to his head.

However, I thought Coach Marshall handled the call quite well and I don't think it really bothered him that much, although you could tell Mike was more than a little irritated.

It was interesting to find out that they apparently had some limitations on uniform options dictated by Nike.

Comment

Why won't somebody at KNSS cut him off, c'mon Mike!

It's called a call-screener, get one.

Tell the callers to turn down their radio and get to the point!
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

I was dissapointed in Dennis also. He's usually not that bad, but tonight was a little over the top in the negativity.

I will say though after hearing that coach did basically nothing to prepare them for Ark Tech (scouting..etc) to see how they would adjust and to show them why a SYSTEM is so important made me feel better about the product I saw on the court. Thursday will be a better tell of how prepared this team is as they will be scouting the team and really preparing for Pitt State's style of play.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I hope we see a lot of the gold unis then...
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                I hope we see a lot of the gold unis then...
                I hope we see a lot of good basketball. If that happens, I don't think the uni's will be all that big of an issue.

The fans can make up for a lack of yellow in the uni's if each and everyone of us shows up wearing Shocker yellow.

:posterwu:

Comment

Ya gotta tell us with Dennis said.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                    Wasn't so much what he said, but really his tone and how he said it. Just listen to the podcast when it's up. Cause even if I summarize it won't really be the same impact.

I will summarize one thing, which is the last statement in the good Doc's post. And it won't be an exact quote. Basically after he said everything that he found negative and was SOOO disappointed in that his evening was ruined.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Re: Dennis

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                      Originally posted by WuDrWu
                      Dennis,

Dennis is entitled to his opinions, but that was a very poor call IMHO. Perhaps more by the tone taken than the content of his comments.

I think Dennis has let the sunshine that Heartl and Lutz have blown up his skirt on their Sports Daily radio show go to his head.

However, I thought Coach Marshall handled the call quite well and I don't think it really bothered him that much, although you could tell Mike was more than a little irritated.

It was interesting to find out that they apparently had some limitations on uniform options dictated by Nike.

Gregg's first Dennis call and, hopefully, Mike's last. You can just feel the irritation in Mike's voice when he gets a call like that.

Blah blah blah that sucked, blah blah blah you did this wrong, blah blah blah they did that wrong, blah blah blah let me tell you how I suffered from it blah blah blah.

:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
                        Originally posted by ABC
                        Wasn't so much what he said, but really his tone and how he said it. Just listen to the podcast when it's up. Cause even if I summarize it won't really be the same impact.
                        I agree. I thought his tone was very condescending. You could almost see him pointing his finger in Coach Marshall's face.

--YOUR teams commit too many unforced turnovers

--YOUR teams commit too many fouls

--the uniforms YOU picked suck and ruined MY whole evening

Those aren't exact quotes but that's how it came across to me. Like shockerfan said, you'll have to listen to the podcast to get the full effect.

Comment

It was an odd tone that Dennis took. I think we all agreed that the team fouled too much, turned it over too much and that the uniform sucked.

Alot of people don't know this, but "Dennis" is German for "A Whale's Vagina."
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I've always felt the call in shows were for people to ask questions. If you want to ask a tough question that's fine but I better hear your full name and phone number and I better not hear "I'll hang up and listen off the air".

The audacity of someone that calls in to tell the coach (his job I may add) how something he did "ruined my night" is going never going to cease to amaze me.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                              It was an odd tone that Dennis took. I think we all agreed that the team fouled too much, turned it over too much and that the uniform sucked.

Alot of people don't know this, but "Dennis" is German for "A Whale's Vagina."
                              Well, that pretty much sums it up... Dennis is a big ****.

Seriously, Dennis has always been an embarrassment to the call in shows... from his grinding voice to his arm chair quarterbacking. I hope I never have to hear his voice again after that display of stupidity. I thought Kake Overtime Live was bad, Dennis tops them.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X