Pre-game shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-game shows

If I remember right there are two new pre-games shows. Can somebody post the links? Thanks
    In the fast lane

One "new" one to go along with the old one.

It is from 4:00-6:00 for 7:00 games.

Comment

All I am getting is silence from the kgso website. Anybody else not getting anything or is it just me?
      THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Not working for me, either, but I know it usually works because I listen to Chris Allison occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker
          All I am getting is silence from the kgso website. Anybody else not getting anything or is it just me?
          It would not surprise me it they wait until the regular season games to start the New Show.

Comment

They have been saying that it starts tonight. They usually have the regular programming available for streaming, so something is wrong.

Comment

If anyone can get the channel on their radio, could you let us know. I'm just a bit too far to get it.

Comment

It's on the radio

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                  It would not surprise me it they wait until the regular season games to start the New Show.
                  Well that would suck, I guess I will have to wait until 6 to get the 1330 pregame show. I would appreciate any rundowns or analysis of the KGSO pregame show from those of you in Wichita.

Comment

just rs & ca bsing right now

Comment

I sure wish 1410 had the signal that 810 out of KC has, it would be nice to hear not only this pregame but talk of something other than the Big 12 and the Chiefs down here in SEK.

Comment

I'm not getting it either.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

I sure wish 1410 had the signal that 810 out of KC has, it would be nice to hear not only this pregame but talk of something other than the Big 12 and the Chiefs down here in SEK.
                          Where I live in Western Butler County, I get all the KC sports stations. But I can't get the one, the only one, out of Wichita.

Comment

not much going on right now. just talking about the same ol preason rankings and right now.

They are about to go into talking about the new guys when they come back from break.

They were having alot of tech difficulties earlier they said the reason was is a massive power outtage on the far west side of town.

Comment

Gene Smithson and Carl Lemons up soon

Comment

Working...
                              X