WSU Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Posters

Well, if you missed the volleyball tonight (you missed a great match) AND you missed an opportunity to pick up the new men's basketball poster. Hopefully they'll have more out at the game tomorrow, but they were going quick and were all gone that I could see.

If any out of towners want, LMK and I'll put up a picture of it - it would look great on the desktop.

that would be great
    ________
    HOTELS IN MEXICO
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Re: WSU Posters

Originally posted by JVShocker
      Well, if you missed the volleyball tonight (you missed a great match) AND you missed an opportunity to pick up the new men's basketball poster. Hopefully they'll have more out at the game tomorrow, but they were going quick and were all gone that I could see.

If any out of towners want, LMK and I'll put up a picture of it - it would look great on the desktop.
      Unfortunately I was at work but listened to most of it on the radio. Crowd sounded great.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I went to the volleyball match but did not see any posters. :-x
        "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

Heck, we practically walked around the entire arena last night and saw nothing.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            Heck, we practically walked around the entire arena last night and saw nothing.
            Same here... didn't see a thing.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

They were on the table next to that information booth in the main lobby. It's against the south wall between the ticket office entrance and the main doors.

When we got ours it looked like the men's posters were starting to run low.

Check there again tonight. I bet they'll have more.

Comment

I waited in a fairly long line at the Exhibition game to get the posters, and they ran out 5 or 6 people before, I was not a happy camper. I sure hope they have more of them at the 2nd exhibition game, because they did not have near enough from what I saw.

Comment

will there be any more posters available, or are the rest of us SOL?
                  ________
                  WASHINGTON MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Your best bet would be to e-mail the basketball secretary or someone in the marketing office. You'll find their e-mail addresses on goshockers.com.

Comment

Working...
                    X