• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock
    WSU - 82
    ArkTech - 54
    Co-sign
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Be it be inappropriate, if I wore my "Turgeonville - Population 10,478" Shocker tee shirt to the game?

Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
        Be it be inappropriate, if I wore my "Turgeonville - Population 10,478" Shocker tee shirt to the game?

Just wondering.
        I say wear it... just keep an eye out for "bitter Cold." I'm not talking about the weather.
        :D
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Sounds like we will have a recruit in the house tonight to impress so let's be ready to bring our A game with tonight my fellow Shocker Fans.

Stutz to visit again -- North Kansas City (Mo.) High center Garrett Stutz may set a record for unofficial recruiting visits.

Stutz will attend tonight's game, his third unofficial visit to WSU, according to his father. He made an official visit last weekend.

Bill Stutz said his son wants to see the WSU fans, coaches and players in action.

"I think he wanted to see what everybody talks about," Bill Stutz said. "He is still exploring and looking for that 100-percent confidence level."

Stutz (6-foot-11, 225 pounds) is also considering SMU and Kentucky. Kentucky, according to his father, has not offered a scholarship.

"It's a really tricky situation," he said. "They continue to show tremendous interest."

Comment

Let's give these "Wonder Boys" "the business" tonight as we slash apart their offense with our NLSD= "New Look Stingy Defense" and our UFO====unidentified flying offense. This just may be the most enjoyable Season in Shockerville we have had since the invention of sliced bread!!!!!!! :drum: :poster_cooz: :bball_spin:
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
              Let's give these "Wonder Boys" "the business" tonight as we slash apart their offense with our NLSD= "New Look Stingy Defense" and our UFO====unidentified flying offense. This just may be the most enjoyable Season in Shockerville we have had since the invention of sliced bread!!!!!!! :drum: :poster_cooz: :bball_spin:
              Ok, slowly step away from the caffeine.

Comment

I'm pretty sure FSF has a nonstop caffeine IV 24/7 :D
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It was moments like these last Season when the Good Doc--WUDRWU would call out my script as he would proclaim==="FSF--Dee-Caf Dee Caf." :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Comment

77WSU - 54Them

Comment

GO SHOCKS!!!!!! :clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo:

Comment

Here is the deal. Most of us overshot the spread by a pinch or so tonight. Imagine that? However, Top20Shock and CharlieHog were within 7 of the spread with our 13 point victory. We have said all along that our best moments could be as the Season progresses and we get on the same page in our new System and start clicking and peaking. The Shockers will improve and the fans will follow.

Comment

Working...
                        X