Finally...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...

They finally have photo galleries and wallpapers up at goshockers.com (fan central section). Whoever is responsible I'd like to say great job getting this up. And to anyone out there that complained or let them know this needed to be done thanks for the support.

Re: Finally...

Originally posted by t7017s
    They finally have photo galleries and wallpapers up at goshockers.com (fan central section). Whoever is responsible I'd like to say great job getting this up. And to anyone out there that complained or let them know this needed to be done thanks for the support.
    For those that need assistance finding them:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

They look nice, except with today's technology they need to add a couple more resolutions (at least 1280x1024). The "large" is not really even large anymore.

Comment

Re: Finally...

Originally posted by WstateU
        Originally posted by t7017s
        For those that need assistance finding them:

http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...ATCLID=1289888
        Is anyone else getting an "access is denied" note when you try to save as background?

Comment

Just right click and 'save image as' to where you want, then make a it background.

That way, you can save as many as you want, and just rotate them for backgrounds. Actually, I like to enjoy 'Fall' and 'Thanksgiving' type backgrounds for awhile before switching to Basketball backgrounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
            They look nice, except with today's technology they need to add a couple more resolutions (at least 1280x1024). The "large" is not really even large anymore.
            I agree.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

some widescreen versions would be nice

large doesn't fit right on with a 1680x1050 monitor :(

Comment

It depends on how the original picture was taken. If on a digital camera, it has to be one that is capable of higher resulutions, then if the pictures were loaded directly into a computer, or scanned in. If scanned in, then the resolution is limited to the limits of the scanner.

Even if the pictures are not limited in resolution in some way, they would have to be saved in the different resolutions, which would have to be done with Photo Editing Software capable of the higher resolutions, like the latest version of PhotoShop.

So, there are a lot of 'If's.

Comment

The wallpaper of The Chuck brings back bad memories. If you look closely the picture is the beginning of the Northern Iowa game last year. As much as I appreciate the university letting me down load wallpapers, you will never see me display a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                    It depends on how the original picture was taken. If on a digital camera, it has to be one that is capable of higher resulutions, then if the pictures were loaded directly into a computer, or scanned in. If scanned in, then the resolution is limited to the limits of the scanner.

Even if the pictures are not limited in resolution in some way, they would have to be saved in the different resolutions, which would have to be done with Photo Editing Software capable of the higher resolutions, like the latest version of PhotoShop.

true, but most any digital camera in the last 5 years puts out enough resolution for the vast majority of monitors....2 mp is 1600x1200

but even then, it would mostly just be nice to have another aspect ration so it would scale properly on a widescreen monitor...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9

Every version of photoshop ever made is capable of higher resolutions.

And, seeing as how the background is computer generated filler on a lot of the images, digital cameras don't matter so much.... even IF the original photo was taken with less than a 2MP camera.
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Seriously, let's try to get 10K in Koch Arena this Friday. If we win on Friday, the MVC is essentially ours. This is a huge match and we need lots of fans. PLEASE!!!
                        :posterwu: :posterwu: :posterwu: :posterwu: :posterwu: :posterwu:
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

#25 WSU needs you to show up at Koch Arena at 7PM on Friday :good: :D
                          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                          X