team bonding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team bonding

it not only seems that we are going to have a great team next year but it seems that the team is having fun doing it. the whole team has total repect for each other and i credit this t0 gregg maeshal. i have never seen a team get along as these young men do. we are lucky to have such outstanding players on and off the court. basketball in wichita can only get better

Great observation ! I spoke to one of the coaches at church Sunday. I said that in all the practices that I had seen, that I had never seen a fight or altercation among the team members. He agreeed
    that this was a preety tight group.

Comment

Originally posted by WSU Cowboy
      Great observation ! I spoke to one of the coaches at church Sunday. I said that in all the practices that I had seen, that I had never seen a fight or altercation among the team members. He agreeed
      that this was a preety tight group.
      and what church is that?

Comment

That church will get a definite boost in attendance if revealed.

Comment

When Scott Thompson first begin he Coaching tenure at WSU, I saw him after Church. Swiftly, I was in his face, spreading Shocker goodwill, and he seemed quite timid and ready to go home. I wonder why? I wonder why?

Then I spoke with him at the Hutch Sports Arena at the Juco Nationals. Again, I was in his face, offering free advice as to some players we could have used playing that day that could have given us a huge needed boost. He had a very different outlook then FSF,-- for sure---- for sure. Soon thereafter---he was gone with the wind. See what happens? :D :shock: ;-) Maybe a breath mint would have helped? ahahaha
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22
            You are sooo shallow. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777
              Isn't it the goal of Church's to increase their following to hear what they preach? That hardly makes me shallow, but it makes you ignorant!

Comment

Isn't it the goal of Church's to increase their following to hear what they preach? That hardly makes me shallow, but it makes you ignorant!
                No the goal of the Church is to increase their following to increase money taken in the offering plate so they can build a bigger church building to get more people placing money in the offering plate to ... you get the picture.

Comment

No the goal of the Church is to increase their following to increase money taken in the offering plate so they can build a bigger church building to get more people placing money in the offering plate to ... you get the picture.
                  You sound a little bitter, did you have a bad experience with a church?

I'm a member of a "big" church, but I would hope people would see the church as a group of people and not just a building.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

The point is that the goal is to raise church attendence and after that if they want to use the larger numbers for money, charity or whatever, the point is raise attendence!

Also if you think that all church's goal is just monetary gain then I think that makes you shallow...Hi pot I'm Kettle.

Comment

Church smurch, if the guys want a really great bonding experience, they just need to get in a big van and haul their arses down to Michelle's Beach House. :D

Comment

The Blues Brothers movie had a pretty cool church. That church could be a great bonding experience.
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Let's not discuss religion or politics on a Basketball forum, okay?

Comment

church's chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
                              church's chicken?
                              chicken salad?
                              Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Working...
                              X