USA Today breakdown of MVC....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Today breakdown of MVC....

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

No new information, but one of the best overall reviews of the Valley that I've read so far this season.

Comment

I like this comment:

That should be enough for Marshall, who went to seven NCAA Tournaments in nine seasons at Winthrop. He went 21-8 in his first season at Winthrop. Shocker fans would take that improvement and raise their usual level of bonkers a notch.
      Oh yeah! :yahoo:

Also, when are they going to realize that Missouri State comes before Southern Illinois alphabetically? They list them as though they are still SMS. Oh well.

Comment

What a reputation we have. :D
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

"Couisnard started 20 games as a freshman, but averaged 1.8 points and 1.6 rebounds. The coaching change may help him reach his potential. He is the younger brother of Wichita State's P.J. Couisnard, and some think the younger brother has more talent."
          :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
            "Couisnard started 20 games as a freshman, but averaged 1.8 points and 1.6 rebounds. The coaching change may help him reach his potential. He is the younger brother of Wichita State's P.J. Couisnard, and some think the younger brother has more talent."

And some people think Al Gore invented the internet and that Hillary has all the answers for health care.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
              Originally posted by SpanglerFan316

And some people think Al Gore invented the internet and that Hillary has all the answers for health care.

He didn't and she doesn't? :shock:
              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Even when Jay was being recruited nobody thought he'd be better than PJ. I do think he'll end up being a nice player though.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

What kind of potential does Jay have?
                  Was Turgeon after him at all?

Comment

The stuff about Hawkins was interesting for future purposes and yeah we are going to be pretty dangerous

Comment

We had an offer out to Jay. I think we wanted to redshirt him and weren't guaranteeing anything. He chose to go where he could play right away and maybe make an impact. I don't blame him at all. Following PJ here would be difficult.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

where did you get that dunk over wu pic?
                        "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                        Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

It accompanies the story on GoShockers.com.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                            And someone thought Michael Brown (who could not hold the job as the head of the International Arabian Horse Federation) would be a really great choice to head FEMA. C'mon guys this just isnt the place to talk politics.

Comment

QUOTE TO NOTE: "The Missouri Valley Conference has long been considered a guards league and we have two of the best in the country in Daniel Ruffin and Jeremy Crouch." — Coach Jim Les.

Daniel Ruffin may be a tough match up for the Shocks, but personally I think Cooz can shut down Crouch if HCGM decides that is what he wants to do.

Just ask Creighton's Nate Funk how tough Cooz can be as a defender.

:poster_cooz:

Comment

Working...
                              X