KGSO Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KGSO Upgrade

Royal may differ and I completely understand but I felt this needed its own topic.

Perhaps it't not spanking new but KGSO is now streaming their programming online, live (I am sure there is some delay). What a gynormous upgrade. I cannot get the broadcast in my office (or home for that matter) without an external antenae so having the ability to listen on the computer is OUTSTANDING! :yahoo:

Now, more than ever, I am REALLY looking forward to the pregame show they will be starting in the upcoming season.

I do not know the feasability of this venture or if they plan on continuing it for very long but I love it and am very appreciative of their effort.

Great job guys!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Im happy with the pregame.

And im happy that they are online period.

When I first get to work *when they are about off air* and when Im about to leave *if games start at 6/6:30* is about the only time that I would be able to listen during the day which is perfect because those are the only times I care about listening.

Chris and Randy do an outstanding job. Randy is a little rough around the edges but hes a coach but everybody can admit to when he does say something its usually worth listening to.
    And Chris is awesome. Most sports people I listen to I come off felling on points that we differ that the person is a complete idiot. I have never found myself thinking that about Chris. While we dont always agree on certain items he does know his stuff and doesnt come off as crazy arrogant/conceited Im not going to mention anynames but he does his show in kansas city and his name is Kevin *whoops haha*

Comment

I think the pregame is an awesome idea! :D
      Jocks & Jills
      3236 N. Rock Rd
      Wichita, KS 67226
      316-260-9800
      http://www.jocks-jills.com
      http://www.myspace.com/jocksandjills

Comment

I'm excited about it! Don't know that I'll be able to listen much, but you can never get too much Shocker basketball! :)
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

When I first get to work *when they are about off air* and when Im about to leave *if games start at 6/6:30* is about the only time that I would be able to listen during the day which is perfect because those are the only times I care about listening.

Chris and Randy do an outstanding job. Randy is a little rough around the edges but hes a coach but everybody can admit to when he does say something its usually worth listening to.
          And Chris is awesome. Most sports people I listen to I come off felling on points that we differ that the person is a complete idiot. I have never found myself thinking that about Chris. While we dont always agree on certain items he does know his stuff and doesnt come off as crazy arrogant/conceited Im not going to mention anynames but he does his show in kansas city and his name is Kevin *whoops haha*
          Really? I totally disagree. I love kietzman and i hate Allison. I dont think Kietzman is arrogant at all and i find him to be totally down to earth and he actually knows what the hell he is talking about. Allison is a tool and maybe hes just new to it but he doesnt know what the hell he is talking about. I sure hope he isnt arrogant about it cus hes clueless. Just my opinion though and you know what they say about opinions...

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s

Really? I totally disagree. I love kietzman and i hate Allison. I dont think Kietzman is arrogant at all and i find him to be totally down to earth and he actually knows what the hell he is talking about. Allison is a tool and maybe hes just new to it but he doesnt know what the hell he is talking about. I sure hope he isnt arrogant about it cus hes clueless. Just my opinion though and you know what they say about opinions...
            i sure do you arse!!

:D just playing t

Comment

I'm with you ASM. I can't stand KK. Complete tool who is blinded by his own ignorance :D I'm not sure I've ever talked to anyone who likes him at all. t7 is the first time I've ever seen praise for KK.

I don't listen to the morning show because I can't. I've heard a couple of things last monday when we had the day off so I really can't comment on Allison.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

To me, it seems like KK believes he's always right and whenever anyone disagrees with him, that person is instantly an idiot and belittled until he changes something about his statement. Not so with Allison. Even though sometimes I get the feeling that he really isn't paying attention to what someone is saying (maybe he's taking a nap, it seems like the guy works 22 hour days), he rarely makes anyone feel like an idiot for stating an opinion.
                "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I really enjoy listening to KGSO in the mornings over my cell phone's broadband connectin in KC. Nice change of pace from the continuous talk about the local B12 schools on 610 and 810. I stay tuned all the way to 9am, when ESPN radio comes on.

Would be nice if they were on longer.....

Don't miss KK on KGSO either.
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Not to stur the pot sauce but what are your opinions of rome? For some reason I'm thinking that your a fan of romes? I dont know maybe im mixing you up with someone else on the board. Rome comes of as pretty arrogant/conceited to me. Have I mistaken you for another poster or do you liek rome?

Comment

I dont listen to Rome. But thats just because Im busy when he comes on.

I dont really have an opinion but if I had to lean one way im on the dislike side, from the few times I have heard him.

He's to much blah blah blah then ass kissing the same person 2 seconds later.

Comment

Working...
                      X