Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHN interviews Coach Marshall

Read it here:

The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Too bad that site is now having problems.

Obviously, their server is overloaded by the extreme popularity of that interview!

Comment

While I found their content interesting it's a poorly administered site.

Comment

Sure didn't say much other than PT and Durley need to step up as #5, which he reveals is not their natural spot.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Did anyone have to register to read this article?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
            I did not have to register, but I can't tell you whether the link recognized me as maybe having registered some time ago. I may have done that.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
              try scrolling down, I had a sign in up top, but it was just because most of formating was missing and the article was at the bottom

Comment

That site really is terrible. I just copied and pasted to a word document so I could actually read it.

Comment

CHN is obviously having problems (the red/pink warning box at the top is a clue) and redirecting to where the content is being pulled from (or so I surmise). CHN isn't that bad.

Comment

anybody hear Gregg Marshall interview on sport daily today?
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I didn't but you can listen here:

Comment

Oh, and it starts at the 23 minute mark.

Comment

Just listened to it.

Notables:

- Utilizing time typically used for individual workouts to do full team practices (ok with NCAA).

- Team needs to improve conditioning and toughness over last year.

- Orukpe - Talked at length last night to a guy who has handled Orukpe. The guy said if you want him to average a double-double for his career, red-shirt him. If you want a guy to come in and change the game with defense, rebounding and shot-blocking, play him. Definite NBA potential.

- Biggest hurdle at Wichita is geography when recruiting. Not as densely populated so is spending more time travelling, particularly in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                            - Orukpe - Talked at length last night to a guy who has handled Orukpe. The guy said if you want him to average a double-double for his career, red-shirt him. If you want a guy to come in and change the game with defense, rebounding and shot-blocking, play him. Definite NBA potential.
                            Impressive either way.
                            That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Working...
                            X