WSU Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Survey

Make your feelings known and let them know what you like and do not like.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Don't complain to me or Royal or anyone else here. If you have something to say, take it to the people who matter.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Thanks for the link.

I asked for lower beer prices at the baseball games. :clap:

Comment

I asked for the fan central section of goshockers to be brought up to par with wallpapers and photos in particular... again.

Comment

Re: WSU Survey

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Make your feelings known and let them know what you like and do not like.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Don't complain to me or Royal or anyone else here. If you have something to say, take it to the people who matter.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
        Yes, massa!

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
          I asked for the fan central section of goshockers to be brought up to par with wallpapers and photos in particular... again.
          seriously i really want a new wallpaper. aggie athletics already has a turg one
          "Say it slowly and savor it..."
          Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

I received notice about the survey from Mail News <mail@xosnetwork.com> and filled it out this afternoon. I wish there had been a "I don't know" or "no opinion" option in the survey.
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I just left those blank. I figured it basically meant the same thing
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I said to quit playing the commercials at time out. They spoil the crowds momentum.
                Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah
                  I said to quit playing the commercials at time out. They spoil the crowds momentum.
                  I basically said the same thing - let's get the band rolling when the Shocks have been slapping it to the other team and they have been forced to call a time out. I also suggested frequently changing the playlist so we don't have to hear the same tunes year-after-year.

OH.....And bring back the SOUVENIR CUPS at the concession stands!

Comment

I said to play the fight song before each volleyball match instead of the junk they play currently. Also play it when the opposing team calls a timeout or when WSU gets into a rut.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock-Til-U-Drop
                      Originally posted by shockrah
                      I basically said the same thing - let's get the band rolling when the Shocks have been slapping it to the other team and they have been forced to call a time out. I also suggested frequently changing the playlist so we don't have to hear the same tunes year-after-year.

OH.....And bring back the SOUVENIR CUPS at the concession stands!
                      You have a good point on the cups. AD Schaus promised this benefit several years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X