X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Katz Nugget

Excerpt..

Final nuggets
    • Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall challenged Michigan State on Sunday, and the Shockers nearly clipped Georgetown. They have a good, young nucleus. Marshall has his players' attention. The Shockers will likely lose a few games on the road, but don't sleep on this squad. They will upset a few folks in the Missouri Valley, and next season they could be a conference title contender.

• I'm not sure Maryland will want to schedule Georgetown after Sunday's beatdown. All the good vibes of the Michigan State win seemed to have been sucked out of the Terps on Sunday night. Maryland now must beat Michigan in the ACC-Big Ten Challenge this week to save face after this drubbing. The Terps need to do more to ensure the MSU win matters in March.

• Siena essentially has to beat Kansas and Pitt or at least one of the two, or the Saints will definitely have to win the MAAC tournament to get a bid. Going 0-3 was not the plan coming down here.

there was a little more but this was the pertinent stuff for WSU ...honestly ...a fair assesment of this team
    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"
Working...
X