new tunes anybody???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
    Owe Owe----FSF knows a song that could be our ideal 'theme song' with our new Coach--HCGM at the helm and his focus on conditioning our players to be ready for combat on the court-----You all ready for this? Pat Benetar--The Warrior--that's right---perfect. Let's do that!!!!!!! Kind of like the flick 300. Nobody, but nobody will be in better shape then the Shocks!!!
    Do you mean "The Warrior" by Scandal featuring Patty Smyth?

/knowz my 80's rawk.

Comment

"i AM THE WARRIOR" BY PAT BENATAR
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

re:

Enter Sandman by Metallica is quite possibly the best pump-me-up song in history.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Cherry Pie- Warrant. I would advise all of you not to watch this video at work, or in front of your wives. No nudity, but the song explains itself. :D
          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Search and Destroy - The Stooges

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

"i AM THE WARRIOR" BY PAT BENATAR

Sorry, FSF. She only looks a little like Pat Benatar. It was one hit wonder and former Johnny MacEnroe's wife, Patty Smyth.

Comment

Some comedian said "Nickelback is proof that rock and roll music leads people to kill. The music of Nickelback makes me want to kill...Nickelback!"

Edit: BTW - if you can stop looking at the girl in the video and listening to the dumb lyrics, the bassline on Cherry Pie is actually superfunky.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Check out how many people use it in sports around the country and around the world. If anyone should be using it, it should be us:

I'm going to Wichita !!!

Comment

Radiohead

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

http://www.moviegrooves.com/m3u/thechamp-low-1.m3u] The Mohawks - Champ[/url]

Comment

This is awesome on so many levels

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock
                          Owe Owe----FSF knows a song that could be our ideal 'theme song' with our new Coach--HCGM at the helm and his focus on conditioning our players to be ready for combat on the court-----You all ready for this? Pat Benetar--The Warrior--that's right---perfect. Let's do that!!!!!!! Kind of like the flick 300. Nobody, but nobody will be in better shape then the Shocks!!!
                          Do you mean "The Warrior" by Scandal featuring Patty Smyth?

/knowz my 80's rawk.
                          One of the easiest songs on Guitar Hero. :good:
                          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

It is the best of times and the best of times to Be a Shocker fan and who in the Dickens is Pat Benatar? tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

This is for my dad who went to WSU in the late 60s and early 70s. He says that the pep band always played the song March Grandioso when the team warmed up before the game or as they came back out the court after the half. Texas and several other Big 12 teams play this song to this day. It's a great rousing song with a previous Shocker tradition. Try it out I think it will sound great.
                              andymooredesign.com

MTXE, SHOX!

Comment

Seven Nation Army would be a good one. You can never go wrong with Metallica either.

Comment

Working...
                                X