No announcement yet.

MEMORIES FROM RIGHT HERE ON SHOCKERNET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I went to the CSNBBS board. Weird stuff getting posted...
    Pony94 Online

I Root For: SMU
    Coldblooded: Reinstate or Not?
    There was an agreement with him and he violated it within 24 hours

No such thing as Triple secret probation

What Pony94 stated was utterly false. There was a sticky posted during a period when I was away from the forum (several days) announcing a moratorium on any more Memphis-Wichita Wichita-Memphis attacks. When I rejoined the fray (days after the announcement), I proceeded to kick things off with my famous "Dirty, Dirty Penny" thread. A bunch of cryptic *gulps* and "oh oh's" promptly followed. I was like, "what gives?" I was directed towards the sticky and immediately apologized and deleted my comments. I was later banned. There was no willful violation of any 24 hour agreement on my part. Any violation of the new rule was born out of ignorance. That being said, I have no doubt the leadership was looking for any excuse at that point to punish me as I had outwitted them all by a mile while causing enormous pain and suffering in the Dirty Penny camp.

ShockerFever
    All American

I Root For: Wichita State
    RE: Coldblooded: Reinstate or Not?
    I have a feeling this season has already broke him. He basically stopped posting at home base about 2 weeks ago.

RIP

Here's 'Fever doing his best Wheatshocker impersonation. C'mon man... show some character. Honor amongst thieves and all that?

ShockerFever
    All American

(01-23-2019 05:38 PM)TripleA Wrote:
    (01-23-2019 05:35 PM)ShockerFever Wrote: I have a feeling this season has already broke him. He basically stopped posting at home base about 2 weeks ago.

RIP
    A shame. I'm for reinstating him. He's a lot like you. Irritating as hell, but entertaining.
    Thanks!

I think..

WTF.

Wow! Just wow...

'Fever, you could post for 3 consecutive lifetimes and you'd never even accidentally jumble out a comment with the skill and cunning of the Great One. You're a 2-trick pony: b!tch and stalk.

Pony94 Online

(01-23-2019 05:42 PM)CoastalJuan Wrote:
    (01-23-2019 05:35 PM)Pony94 Wrote: There was an agreement with him and he violated it within 24 hours

Yeah, I know he was a troll, but I'm out of the loop on what got him banned in the first place. You don't have to be specific, just ballpark category.

Violated an agreement to bring him back from a previous ban

Fake News!

Seriously, I'm begging ANYBODY to show me that agreement. I got banned for a weekend and then I checked back in after a couple days and my account was reactivated. NOBODY contacted me about what I must do to come back.

Where he may be confused is when I did come back I posted a comedic account of a dream I had when I was banned and when it was lifted. Ya'll can look it up if you want. I believe at the end of it I said, "never again". Perhaps that is where Pony gets the "agreement" narrative from? That post was nothing more than standard prose - it was certainly not compelled.

BrooklynRocket
    Special Teams

I Root For: Michigan/Cincy
    Top Coldblood moments

1) Boasting about Wichita having 4 guys over 6'8 who could shoot 3 pointers

2) Giving a paragraph analysis of "0 Star" at ECU calling him a legitimate 3 star prospect

3) Giving a detailed description of his trip to BJ's Brewhouse while not realizing its a chain that has hundreds of locations across the country

This is all true except for #3. Detailed description? I just said I really like their Oasis beer and provided a picture. I didn't portray BJ's as something special. Of course I knew it was a chain. What ever happened to the 0-star at ECU. Does he get any minutes?

...continued

Comment

Pony94

(01-23-2019 07:14 PM)BrooklynRocket Wrote: Top Coldblood moments

2) Giving a paragraph analysis of "0 Star" at ECU calling him a legitimate 3 star prospect

3) Giving a detailed description of his trip to BJ's Brewhouse while not realizing its a chain that has hundreds of locations across the country
      Was he the one that said their second 5 could beat ny other team's best 5?

Andshock's work. It was solid.

Well, I read the entire thread and I must say I am flattered with the near-unanimous showing of support and admiration. When I'm posting in full-CB I am in NO WAY attempting to garner support or friendship, so to be that popular is shocking (not really). Truth be told, I had as much fun posting as others apparently had reading my B.S. so there's no debt to be repaid.

And to the final comment from GTS... GO **** YOURSELF! I sent that nerd several emails apologizing for the mistake of missing the sticky but apparently I was so far into the heads of the amateur-hour moderating crew they were going to use any excuse to keep me away. They were more worried about a burgeoning board revolt at that point after the way I was treated. I'm happy knowing that my contributions where enjoyable and "mold shattering". I'm good leaving it at that. Maybe next time a superstar poster shows up on their otherwise boring site the mods will treat him/her with the respect they deserve - as the valuable asset they obviously are. But CB has long washed his hands of 'em.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• shock
        shock commented
        Editing a comment
        that wasn’t andshock

• C0|dB|00ded
        C0|dB|00ded commented
        Editing a comment
        You authored that little stinker? Well done. But I know that Andshock promoted the hell out of it right?

T

• shock
        shock commented
        Editing a comment
        That damn comment is infamous over there. The original post said that the second five would finish top half of the conference. It has since grew legs.

Well man...I tried!

Comment

Uhhh, wtf did I say that was so wrong Cold? You started a thread about WSU basketball losing its "edge". You stopped regularly posting since the losses started mounting. Does that not fit the description of a broken man? I figured since you weren't posting here much that you probably weren't gonna feel like posting much there also. Sorry I read the situation so badly... and sorry my innocent statement provoked some Benedict Arnold? within me..? I'm lost.

A two-trick pony? Because I wasn't in the mood to start a fight?

Ok Cold... you got me.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I worked my ass off for this and am looking forward to C0|dB|00dedReturns.

Comment

Whenever something happens the real story useally makes it to shocker net. It may get buried or glossed over but someone almost always knows what really is happening. My personal favorite is the much discussed Austin Reaves transfer thread, the truth is in there

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Uhhh, wtf did I say that was so wrong Cold? You started a thread about WSU basketball losing its "edge". You stopped regularly posting since the losses started mounting. Does that not fit the description of a broken man? I figured since you weren't posting here much that you probably weren't gonna feel like posting much there also. Sorry I read the situation so badly... and sorry my innocent statement provoked some Benedict Arnold? within me..? I'm lost.

A two-trick pony? Because I wasn't in the mood to start a fight?

Ok Cold... you got me.
              I felt subtly maligned; you were definitely channeling Wheatshock there. I offer no latitude to fellow trolls turning their coat or aiming the barrel any direction but down range. You've seen how I treat Aargh when he does it. Nothing on earth is lower than a troll acting self-righteous. It's on par with pedophilia.

I haven't posted much because there's nothing else to be said. We have lost our edge but I will surely update the board when (if) it returns. In the meantime it's better that I post less as I could become a problem on here if I start venting. Do you remember me during Marshall's first year with my "elegant" comparisons to Drake?

And regards to being a "broken man" please... I'm actually in a state of disbelief. I didn't see this coming after last year. My outlook is very dark for the program right now.

This team; this coach; this entire staff needs a Jesus moment. The ship is in a heavy fog and the lighthouse is nowhere to be found. It's impossible to know if we are heading further out to sea or back towards the shore.

Then I read today that our baseball team hasn't made the post-season in a decade and my cup runneth over. I had successfully repressed that data point.

We also have a feckless tool bag for an AD.

I'm sorry Jim Schaus but today is NOT a great day to be a Shocker.

T

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcats#1 View Post
                Well man...I tried!
                You are a fine man compadre. It was a pleasure working with you.

T

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
                  I worked my ass off for this and am looking forward to C0|dB|00dedReturns.
                  It was a lovely time with record-breaking after record-breaking thread, but such a thing is not meant to last.

C'mere little buddy...

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                    So I went to the CSNBBS board. Weird stuff getting posted...
                    Pony94 Online

There was an agreement with him and he violated it within 24 hours

What Pony94 stated was utterly false. There was a sticky posted during a period when I was away from the forum (several days) announcing a moratorium on any more Memphis-Wichita Wichita-Memphis attacks. When I rejoined the fray (days after the announcement), I proceeded to kick things off with my famous "Dirty, Dirty Penny" thread. A bunch of cryptic *gulps* and "oh oh's" promptly followed. I was like, "what gives?" I was directed towards the sticky and immediately apologized and deleted my comments. I was later banned. There was no willful violation of any 24 hour agreement on my part. Any violation of the new rule was born out of ignorance. That being said, I have no doubt the leadership was looking for any excuse at that point to punish me as I had outwitted them all by a mile while causing enormous pain and suffering in the Dirty Penny camp.

ShockerFever
                    All American

I have a feeling this season has already broke him. He basically stopped posting at home base about 2 weeks ago.

RIP

Here's 'Fever doing his best Wheatshocker impersonation. C'mon man... show some character. Honor amongst thieves and all that?

ShockerFever
                    All American

(01-23-2019 05:38 PM)TripleA Wrote:
                    (01-23-2019 05:35 PM)ShockerFever Wrote: I have a feeling this season has already broke him. He basically stopped posting at home base about 2 weeks ago.

RIP
                    A shame. I'm for reinstating him. He's a lot like you. Irritating as hell, but entertaining.
                    Thanks!

I think..

WTF.

Wow! Just wow...

'Fever, you could post for 3 consecutive lifetimes and you'd never even accidentally jumble out a comment with the skill and cunning of the Great One. You're a 2-trick pony: b!tch and stalk.

Pony94 Online

(01-23-2019 05:42 PM)CoastalJuan Wrote:
                    (01-23-2019 05:35 PM)Pony94 Wrote: There was an agreement with him and he violated it within 24 hours

Yeah, I know he was a troll, but I'm out of the loop on what got him banned in the first place. You don't have to be specific, just ballpark category.

Violated an agreement to bring him back from a previous ban

Fake News!

Seriously, I'm begging ANYBODY to show me that agreement. I got banned for a weekend and then I checked back in after a couple days and my account was reactivated. NOBODY contacted me about what I must do to come back.

Where he may be confused is when I did come back I posted a comedic account of a dream I had when I was banned and when it was lifted. Ya'll can look it up if you want. I believe at the end of it I said, "never again". Perhaps that is where Pony gets the "agreement" narrative from? That post was nothing more than standard prose - it was certainly not compelled.

BrooklynRocket
                    Special Teams

I Root For: Michigan/Cincy
                    Top Coldblood moments

This is all true except for #3. Detailed description? I just said I really like their Oasis beer and provided a picture. I didn't portray BJ's as something special. Of course I knew it was a chain. What ever happened to the 0-star at ECU. Does he get any minutes?

...continued
                    You were apparently warned by Pony94 not to leave the Smack Talk board. And you then posted about Memphis fans.

You hurt his feelings. He had to go see his therapists. Crazy how bad that AAC board is, and bullshit thats tolerated or not tolerated.

Comment

• I went back under MTXE and promptly got -50 rep. Haven’t been back. That place is like a sweat room with a no towel rule.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                        C0|dB|00ded commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good name...

T

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      I went back under MTXE and promptly got -50 rep. Haven’t been back. That place is like a sweat room with a no towel rule.
                      That was you?? Why didn’t you tell me dude? I thought it was some Memphis dweeb posing as a WSU fan because of the timing.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• shock
                        shock commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I messaged you a few times about it.

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

You were apparently warned by Pony94 not to leave the Smack Talk board. And you then posted about Memphis fans.

You hurt his feelings. He had to go see his therapists. Crazy how bad that AAC board is, and bullshit thats tolerated or not tolerated.
                      Either I missed that warning or it didn't happen. I do remember hanging around the board for a few days after being banned and watching 'Fever and AAA go at it like a couple of 2 year olds (worse than anything I'd every seen on the main board). I was amazed at the time that they weren't being banned considering the moratorium that had just been announced between Wichita and Memphis. Later I realized after talking to a few people that it was okay to go crazy in the smack talk forum. It seems hard to believe that a guy like me wouldn't have known that, but I didn't. I operate at a different depth. Sometimes the most obvious things can fly right past my head. And remember, I was gone for nearly a week before all this **** went down. I missed a ton of conversations that likely occurred in the main forum that addressed the issue. When I came back and immediately started the Dirty Penny thread people's minds must have been blown from the pure audacity of it all. I was oblivious.

Regardless of any misunderstandings, I certainly don't deserve sympathy. When I'm operating at 11, I'm the worst. But it's all so ****ing hilarious...

T

Comment

• Downtown Shocker Brown
                        Downtown Shocker Brown commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It is. Stupid hilarious. Seeing those Mods thin skin, living in mommas basement. Yelling for food so he doesnt have to miss a second of the only power he holds in life. I went back for first time in months, place is a joke.

• C0|dB|00ded
                        C0|dB|00ded commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was so perfect for a while. I felt like I was back at ValleyTalk in its prime. Those Cincy fans had some serious potential. I was banned before I ever had a chance to taste Memphis Nation at full retard. I hear they are even worse. And we're not even including UCONN!! I mean... imagine C0|db|00ded having THREE Creightons to fight... three Creightons that actually have REAL basketball tradition! The odds would be so stacked against me. It would make Omaha vs. Wichita look like the U.S. vs. DPRK. It would be such a glorious death.

I had a great core of fighters assembled. Everyone was firing on all cylinders and posting angry. Andshock was bringing the data daggers, shock was blunt and inappropriate, 'Fever was biting then feigning incredulity regarding the unfairness of it all, Play Angry was absolutely sublime; Stickboy, DSB, and many others bringing up the rest of the batting order. So much intelligence and humor.

But alas...

T

Working...
                    X