No announcement yet.

MEMORIES FROM RIGHT HERE ON SHOCKERNET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last 2 Seasons seemed to not only bring some media attention to the ShockerNet, but at times the activity and popularity seemed to be at a record high. Last Season, I had some profound things to share when we were number 8 in the Nation, and had difficuty even getting on. However, that was not a problem because many of you had already thought of and shared the same "profound" observations. Lots of people read SN religiously and have never posted once.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
      Lots of people read SN religiously and have never posted once.
      And I was one of those many for a long time. I knew about this site for over a year plus before I signed up and started posting. I'm really glad I did too.

Comment

^^ same here

Comment

And the 2 of you are awesome posters of whom I enjoy reading what you both have to say about these Shocks!!! So are there more of you out there that should join in with us? We may be missing out on some cool Shocker Fan input here!!!!!!!

Comment

I know a few people who only read. I've tried to get them to post but they just won't do it...
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Sub, 7500 posts. Wow!

Comment

Sad isn't it?
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

SubGod22 is concise on his posts and loves them Shocks. A couple times, my posts were so long and windy that SN kicked it back at me. I think I got timed out! Yikes!!! Since I love fresh Shocker recruiting info--that makes SubGod22 and Trop among my favorites here on S.N.

I remember that the Madhatter was missing on here for a while during last Season, so we had to hunt him down and get him posting again. His post on the Socker games are very informative and practical.

Rosewood's comments on the stale nachos at the game was a keeper.

Comment

Where is Rosewood, BTW? Haven't seen him post for a while now. His pics from games are great, especially for those of us that aren't fortunate enough to have season tickets (which translates into tickets, period now).

Also, FSF has had some posts that as I was reading them, I was thinking that I needed to calm him down. So I posted things like take a deep breath, or you'll have a coronary or something. He gets so wound up that it almost gives me a heart attack just reading them.

Comment

Im sure Rosewood will be back. I too thought "where the hell is that guy"

Oh I know where he is

Originally posted by top20shock

ONLY IF I CAN STAY AT ROSEWEED'S BABEE!!! WADDYA SAY ROSEWEED?? A LITTLE PASTA AT YOUR PLACE AND THEN OFF TO THE GAME BABEE!! IT'S JAMTASTIC!

Comment

A little bit of Rosewood goes a long ways. I think I got my fill during the regular season.

Comment

Actually, Rosewood is Wraggs.

Comment

Wll somebody tell me about this Wraggs? His name keeps popping up here.

Comment

WRAGGS THE LEGEND CONTINUES...
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

WAS WRAGGS--PREACHER PORK CHOP AND LESS ALL I GUY?

Comment

Working...
                                X