Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Tourneys

The hits just keep on coming.

This is a big coup. Another example of why it is a great day.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Those are some nice tournaments. The only thing bad with the Maui is it is in an old Gym with no air conditioning. The floor gets quite slick. I was always afraid when UA played there that someone might get injured slipping on the floor. It's always a great field of teams though.

Comment

What is there to be giddy about. So we can show up and go 0'fer in the tourneys. Them's some big names we'll be up against, and I don't want to get embarassed.

Just kidding :D I'm looking forward to pulling some Gonzaga like upsets.

Comment

Those are perfect tournaments from a publicity standpoint. The Maui tourney speaks for itself. The Disney tourney promises an ESPN game or two and the CBE should get us better exposure in KC than a game with UMKC.

How's that for a "no fear" attitude from HCGM and ADJS!

Comment

The thing I love about Marshall is the fact that he’s used to going on the road (in this case neutral) and playing the big boys. That type of experience is invaluable.

Comment

WSU will be one of four regional hosts for the CBE Classic. Schaus said Iowa and Texas had been discussed as other potential regional hosts. Last season, ESPN2 and ESPNU televised regional finals, semifinals and finals of the CBE Classic.

WSU will play two home games in the Classic for a chance to advance to the semifinals at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo. The regional field has not been set, Schaus said. He expects it to be more competitive than those offered by exempt tournaments WSU participated in the past two seasons in South Padre Island and Las Vegas.
            Think many Shocker fans will travel to see that?
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

These sound good to me.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                WSU will be one of four regional hosts for the CBE Classic. Schaus said Iowa and Texas had been discussed as other potential regional hosts. Last season, ESPN2 and ESPNU televised regional finals, semifinals and finals of the CBE Classic.

WSU will play two home games in the Classic for a chance to advance to the semifinals at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo. The regional field has not been set, Schaus said. He expects it to be more competitive than those offered by exempt tournaments WSU participated in the past two seasons in South Padre Island and Las Vegas.
                Think many Shocker fans will travel to see that?
                maybe a couple ... 8)
                KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
                Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

This can only help with recruiting for the next couple of seasons as well. He can whip out the tourney slate and who they're gonna be playing against, and bam! We get some talent cause they're gonna be on the idiot box.

Comment

Those tournaments will be perfect for telling the world we are the next Gonzaga.

How important will recruiting be the next 2-3 years?

I feel like I am walking out on a springy divingboard, and about to take off ....

:goshocks:

Comment

I now have a man crush on Jim Schaus. Holy Schnikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockra
                        I'd rather not know about your "man crush" if you don't mind. :lol:
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockra
                          welcome to the group...
                          KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
                          Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

Maui-Wowee, at least we've got ample time to save up! I know this nice bed and breakfast on the windward side...

It's a good opportunity for the program with very respected and high profile competition.

Go Shocks!!!!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I leave for Maui in less than 24 hours. Maybe I'll just stay there until the Shox play. 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X