Turgeon on KAKE with Haertl tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turgeon on KAKE with Haertl tonight

For the ones that watched... what did ya'll think bout it? Sounded like he is where he wants to be and it's only time before he becomes a little more comfortable down there which will lead to more success.
    Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

I think Mark has worn out "It's not fair".
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Who is Mark Turgeon?
      ________
      JUGGALOS
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
        Who is Mark Turgeon?
        He's the guy on the left in your avatar, that's talking to Gregg Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by verbeak
          Originally posted by goshocks
          Who is Mark Turgeon?
          He's the guy on the left in your avatar, that's talking to Gregg Marshall.
          thanks, he must be smart to be talking with HCGM.
          ________
          V12 Engine

Comment

You guys are freakin weird. The man resurected this program from the dumps and all you can do is disrespect him. Get over it already.

Comment

ur right KC, it just stupid having to bring him up all the time. if the man takes a dump @ Flashbacks, I bet there would be a thread about him. OUR coach is about to make some good signings this week, lets talk about that.
              ________
              Atheism advice

Comment

Actually, Bruce is on KWCH, Channel 12. Not KAKE, which is Channel 10.
                "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                  You guys are freakin weird. The man resurected this program from the dumps and all you can do is disrespect him. Get over it already.
                  You hit the nail on the head KC. For crying out loud people, try to remember where the program was when Mark took over. Randy took a lot of heat, but he did improve the program some, but it was still in bad shape at the time Mark took over. All he did was win more games each year for the first 6 years he was here including taking the team to post season play several times including the sweet sixteen. With his success also came the renovation of the arena.

Then he had one poor year and took advantage of an opportunity to move on.

He didn't leave a lot, but keep in mind that there were the recruits he had that chose not to come as well as one who died.

I love what Coach Marshall has brought to the program and have great expectations for his time here, but that does not keep me from appreciating what Mark brought.

Some here sound as pitiful as the people at KU who cannot quit crying about Roy Williams.

Comment

Why dont you people go to the A & M fan site and have your man love.
                    You people are sick and need help. He is gone and not comming back.

GET OVER IT !!!!!

Comment

When he disrespected WSU I lost respect for him as did many others. Just get used to the fact that whenever someone brings him up it's going to get mentioned.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Geez guys,

What did he say?

Comment

Sub is referring to what he did, not what he said. In one respect he put himself lower than Huggins by taking a signed WSU recruit with him to A&M. MT will continue to get jabs as he is mentioned on this board, so why don't you at least put him on "Off Topic."
                          In the fast lane

Comment

I'm pretty sure the question was referring to his TV appearance. What did he say on TV last night?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                              Call me crazy for agreeing with KC Shox, but I agree in spades.

The Turgeon bashers remind me of the Williams bashers.

Comment

Working...
                              X