X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Shockernet

even though I not a KU fan I couldn't root for this bunch:

Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Ummm, KU's has had many a bad apple on recent teams.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
      Ummm, KU's has had many a bad apple on recent teams.
      yea like paying their players
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

You had that guy involved in the stabbing who went to New Mexico and single handly beat us in Las Vegas. You had the guy dismissed from the team who went to Oregon State then got kicked off that team and you had that knucklehead who's name has left me - you know the tall guy with corn rows a few years back.

Those are three guys in the past 3 years that did some knuckleheaded stuff.

Comment

wait the dude got kicked off Oregan States team

HAHAHAH wtf did he do.

Comment

You had that guy involved in the stabbing who went to New Mexico and single handly beat us in Las Vegas. You had the guy dismissed from the team who went to Oregon State then got kicked off that team and you had that knucklehead who's name has left me - you know the tall guy with corn rows a few years back.

Those are three guys in the past 3 years that did some knuckleheaded stuff.
            At least Self tossed Giddens off the team...sounds like Memphis has a whole squad of them. Who were the others?

Don't dredge up Lester Earl..he was on Roy Boy's watch.

Calipari strikes me as a eastern version of Tark the Shark.
            Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

CJ Giles was the other guy. The coach kicked him off the team I believe for attitude issues. (OSU's coach)

For the life of me can't think of the other dude.

Comment

Are you thinking of Alex Galindo? Transferred after KU lost the NC game?

Comment

CJ Giles was the other guy. The coach kicked him off the team I believe for attitude issues. (OSU's coach)

Jeff Graves...who actually has nothing other than a rough look on his record. Giles is the Self guy you can point to. The rest were Roy's Boys, which is pretty funny considering his holier than thou act.

Comment

Originally posted by 7hottamales

Jeff Graves...who actually has nothing other than a rough look on his record. Giles is the Self guy you can point to. The rest were Roy's Boys, which is pretty funny considering his holier than thou act.
                    You're right, his trouble with the law was post graduation.

Comment

Yeah if I remember correctly The only trouble Jeff Graves got into while at KU was the buffet line.

Comment

If Self leaves, is Calapari a serious contender for the KU job? Or is he too east coast?

Comment

Self is not going anywhere, so forget that.

Comment

3.5 mil a year and a 6 mil signing bonus? That's 10 MILLION THE FIRST YEAR!?! Maybe he is not going, but he is sure gonna think about it. Anyway, back to my original question...........

Comment

wtf is east coast

Comment

Working...
                              X