Shocker madness 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker View Post
    No. Because snakes and sparklers are the only one's I like.
    Hope it's the metal sparklers.

Comment

From the ya' gotta be shittin' me department...

Sorry, probably wrong thread, but posting after a hard day and a too many tall brewskies...

People were evacuated from Wichita State University's Charles Koch Arena due to a bomb threat.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Sorry, probably wrong thread, but posting after a hard day and a too many tall brewskies...

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Bom...422641234.html
        Wichita Heights High School - graduation history

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Bom...422641234.html
          Ten bucks says the outgoing SGA President will find a way to blame it on the incoming SGA President, somehow.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Just play a real game. Refs, no running clock, no pomp and circumstance.

I will say it every year - the best shocker madness was the one at the Kansas Coliseum. They used Madness as a dry run for the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, no Roman Candles, or screaming mimis?

(For those following at home, we have a bit of a continuity problem but it doesn't take away from the humor)
              It's not what you like, it's the consumer.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

If 3G had like a WWF grand entrance with fire and girls and then went on to mid-court with Mike Kennedy conducting an introductory interview with him and Mr. Aresco that went something like this, that'd be badass.

Or perhaps a little President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

And this would be the best Shocker Madness ever. You're welcome Athletic department and Shocker Madness organizers that happen to read this.
                Don't you know "The American Athletic Conference" will probably pull this off with ease! I can just picture it on the AAC website!!!

Comment

No. Because snakes and sparklers are the only one's I like.
                  How JOE DIRT did not win an Oscar is one of the great mysteries of all time...:)

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                    How JOE DIRT did not win an Oscar is one of the great mysteries of all time...:)
                    A theatrical masterpiece lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X