Shocker madness 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker madness 2017

I feel if there is ever a year for the AD to make shocker madness a big deal, this is it. Being the first major athletic event of the year, I really think they should have a professionally put together video with highlights of our valley history. Preferably bringing in as many former players as possible and making this move a big damn deal while respecting where we've come from. Also a great opportunity to show off the new lighting system.
    What do you think? What would you like to see? We all know this board gets looks from time to time by those in the department, perhaps we can give them some good ideas instead of just complaints.

Originally posted by shoxtop View Post
    I feel if there is ever a year for the AD to make shocker madness a big deal, this is it. Being the first major athletic event of the year, I really think they should have a professionally put together video with highlights of our valley history. Preferably bringing in as many former players as possible and making this move a big damn deal while respecting where we've come from. Also a great opportunity to show off the new lighting system.
    What do you think? What would you like to see? We all know this board gets looks from time to time by those in the department, perhaps we can give them some good ideas instead of just complaints.
    A big parade ushering "The American" conference in with Shocker Pride!!!

Comment

Comment

Even though I do have sentimental feelings for what the Valley used to be, honestly I think I would pay a small donation to SASO to come watch them sand the Valley logo off the floor and cut down the two banners with the Valley schools listed on them. Or we could donate our Valley banners to one of our impoverished brothers, they would just have to put Valpo on the end over our stuff.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Mike Aresco should be ushered in by WuShock to give a short speech. Then a video "flash forward" to hanging our first AAC conference championship banner.

Comment

We need to drop the new banners that night!

Comment

I definitely want them to use the new lights. Turn them off, introduce the team with spotlights. Play some hype music.

Oh and maybe have it on a weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                Oh and maybe have it on a weekend.
                Is that even possible??? :disillusionment:

Comment

An unveiling of the new AAC logo on the floor.
                  Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?
                      No. Because snakes and sparklers are the only one's I like.

Comment

Sounds like you are old school all the way!!!

And I like that!!!

Comment

If 3G had like a WWF grand entrance with fire and girls and then went on to mid-court with Mike Kennedy conducting an introductory interview with him and Mr. Aresco that went something like this, that'd be badass.

Or perhaps a little President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

And this would be the best Shocker Madness ever. You're welcome Athletic department and Shocker Madness organizers that happen to read this.

Comment

Free beer

Comment

So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, no Roman Candles, or screaming mimis?

(For those following at home, we have a bit of a continuity problem but it doesn't take away from the humor)
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X