Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure...

...I can post this information, from Kansas.com

On hold -- Thursday, Wendell Preadom shot baskets in the Koch Arena practice gym while his Shocker teammates worked out in the weight room one floor down.

What does it mean? Nobody's saying.

Preadom, a senior next season, and Marshall say nothing has been decided about the guard's future at WSU. Marshall is at the Final Four in San Antonio this weekend.

"It's something that's being discussed," Marshall said.

Preadom declined to comment other than saying no final decision has been made. Preadom, from Houston, played in 28 games, starting four, and averaged 1.3 points.

Interesting. Although Preadom needs to spend more time shooting than lifting.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Preuett, you also need a link to the article. Please find it and edit your post to include it.

It's all in the guidelines, if you'd care to read them.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
        Preuett, you also need a link to the article. Please find it and edit your post to include it.

It's all in the guidelines, if you'd care to read them.
        what he said, Derek.

Comment

It pretty much only confirms what we've all been speculating. That his status for next year isn't decided.

I'm sure we'll all learn something before April 16. I know I've been chomping at the bit for any news at all. It's been too quiet!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            Interesting. Although Preadom needs to spend more time shooting than lifting.
            That was my first thought.

Comment

Working...
            X