2017-18 National Poll Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    It's difficult to not get aggravated when media members are actively working against your team.

http://collegepolltracker.com/basket...-shockers/2017
    Some names definitely stick out year after year. Some good, some bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      It's difficult to not get aggravated when media members are actively working against your team.

http://collegepolltracker.com/basket...-shockers/2017
      Still have us in the MVC as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post

Meh, that's a problem with that website. I figure that stuff will all get worked out by the end of the year.

Comment

• I wonder how accurate it is at all anyway. Ex. Doug Doughty dropped us 11 spots since the first poll. I kinda doubt that.

Comment

• ROOT ANGRY!
            ROOT ANGRY! commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you have a link to his preseason poll?

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
          I wonder how accurate it is at all anyway. Ex. Doug Doughty dropped us 11 spots since the first poll. I kinda doubt that.
          You vastly overestimate pollsters.

Comment

• With all the shenanigans it's amazing we moved up to #6.

Comment

• Move along. Nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post

I sent them an email about that a few minutes ago, they have it fixed now.

I still don't know how all these sites missed us switching conferences, it was only some of the biggest BB news of the offseason.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                  With all the shenanigans it's amazing we moved up to #6.
                  "It's a Mind Scrambler"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                    I sent them an email about that a few minutes ago, they have it fixed now.

I still don't know how all these sites missed us switching conferences, it was only some of the biggest BB news of the offseason.
                    College Poll Tracker.JPG

Thanks for letting them know, to fix it!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                        I wonder how accurate it is at all anyway. Ex. Doug Doughty dropped us 11 spots since the first poll. I kinda doubt that.
                        He also moved UK up and Cincinnati up 6 spots.... Neither looked really impressive so far.

Comment

• I'm amazed how how easily some of you get your panties in a bunch over some guy in a room somewhere writing numbers on a piece of paper. The season is young, we have a good team...enjoy the ride.

Comment

• I'm amazed that people still think it doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                              I'm amazed how how easily some of you get your panties in a bunch over some guy in a room somewhere writing numbers on a piece of paper. The season is young, we have a good team...enjoy the ride.
                              When people that have some form of control, don't pay attention and just vote randomly .. they should lose their vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X