No announcement yet.

Landry = The Real Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for him. Who wants to bet he gets drafted by the Knicks haha.

Next year is is going to be rough...

Comment

• I've been saying it for 2 years. He gone. Wish the young man the very best! I hope he and Freddy have a contest on who cashes the first 8 figure contract and I hope they both win.

Comment

• BOBB
        BOBB commented
        Editing a comment
        My money is on Fab Freddie. Hope Landry does well though. I don't see much upside for him in returning.

• Dan
        Dan commented
        Editing a comment
        Fred will get a new contract after this season. My guess is he gets somewhere around $5M a year, 3 year deal.

• Can't blame him a single bit for following his dream and trying to cash in. Best of Luck Landry!

Comment

• I wish him well and hope Landry is a first rounder.

Comment

• Landry to the Warriors or Rockets. Perfect for their offenses.
          The Assman

Comment

• Hopefully good for him; get picked in the first round! That being said, I really dislike it when guys leave early, but that's just me

Comment

• WSUwatcher
              WSUwatcher commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree on all counts, LS (nice coincidence on the initials). Best of luck to Landry, and I hope he gets that first-round landing spot to give him some financial assurance. I assume he must be fairly confident to take the full leap, as opposed to testing the waters the way he did last year, so hopefully his confidence will be justified, he also makes sure he gets his degree (Mom may weigh in on that, too), and everyone will live happily ever after.

• Good Luck landry!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post

Next year is is going to be rough...
              That what people have been saying every time after somebody leaves.

Marshall is being paid to much money at act live a MVC team and go into rebuild mode - he will reload. Marshall In We Trust.

Comment

• LoneStar48
                LoneStar48 commented
                Editing a comment
                That's true. I can hardly wait to see how HCGM handles this one!

• Jhook89
                Jhook89 commented
                Editing a comment
                6 seniors, your star sophomore, and your #1 recruit is A LOT to lose in 1 year. And we may not be done seeing players leave (looking at you SHJ.) If there was a year 3G was going to have a down year, this would be it.

That being said, I’m very much looking forward to watching the team grow next year. All the young guys seeing so many minutes means we could be SET for the next few years. It will be interesting to see who 3G gets with the open scholarships. My current expectations are being happy with anything above .500 in conference play.

• Bummed for us fans, but obviously very happy for him. I wish him the best of luck. Please not the Knicks again...

Playing time at the guard position is open for anyone willing to take it next year. Let's go get some recruits!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

That what people have been saying every time after somebody leaves.

Marshall is being paid to much money at act live a MVC team and go into rebuild mode - he will reload. Marshall In We Trust.
                He's gonna earn that check this time. Definitely the biggest rebuild so far.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                  WSUwatcher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  3G should be up to the task. It'll be good to see the fresh faces and attitudes. Sometimes teams with a lot of returnees can get a little stale -- we've seen it in college football, we used to see it occasionally with Shocker baseball in the good old days, and we may have seen it in the basketball team's inability ever really to show a sense of Play Angry urgency last year. They were able to talk about it, just not do it.

Having said that, it would certainly be nice for Landry to be one of the returnees next year -- but if he isn't, that just leaves more minutes and a lead role for someone else. Go get 'em, Landry, and go get 'em, 3G and staff.

• Good for Landry! Good luck to him.

Plenty of mins available to lure one or two of the good point guards we are involved with. I have to believe the playing time available will be a BIG sell.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Ouch for us, good for him. He must be sure, or getting told he’s surely going in the first round.

I personally don’t think he’s ready but his potential is high.

Good luck Landry and thanks for everything.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Looking at numbers now... Landry is probably the best shooter in the draft, with the way game has evolved, I have a feeling that's going to push him up the draft boards.

Comment

• Sounds final. Sign with an agent?

Comment

• From Taylor Eldridge.

Shocker Landry Shamet declares for NBA Draft

Comment

Working...
                        X