No announcement yet.

Fire Will Kunkle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live in Chicago and religiously listen to Sports Daily on podcast. It is a good product and they both do a great job. Shane Dennis is a big upgrade over the Baylor grad. You could just tell Bruce was intellectually superior to the Baylor grad. Shane is his equal.
    Professional gas passer.

Comment

• WuShock16
      WuShock16 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sports Daily has improved immensely from when Bruce tried to go solo for awhile. I love the guy but couldn't do it. I really enjoy listening to him and Shane when I am driving to work.

• Speaking of firing, Jemelle Hoiperik gets the axe at KAKE. I wonder wtf happened there...
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ShockBand
      ShockBand commented
      Editing a comment
      If they didn't put in a no compete clause in the termination, will 3 or 12 be smart enough to snap her up for their early morning show?

• Steeleshocker
      Steeleshocker commented
      Editing a comment
      Wouldn't she have to sign the no compete clause? I can't imagine someone signing that as they are losing their job.

• ShockerEngr
      ShockerEngr commented
      Editing a comment
      No competes would be signed at hiring

• Did anybody notice Will’s location for last night’s game? I didn’t until a friend pointed it out.

To say say the least... Shockernet fans were a lot more sensitive than the coaches family. Unfortunately we lost a good source to happenings inside the program when WK left.

Comment

• Yep sitting next to Lynn. He's working in North Carolina so it was an easy jaunt for him to come down and get comp tickets for he and what looked like his brother.

Comment

• DA872415-2C20-4463-88D1-FB9C418CB2B5.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
          To say say the least... Shockernet fans were a lot more sensitive than the coaches family.
          I agree. My problem with him was never about any perceived bias on his part. I just never thought he was a very good sports journalist. Not that the field has many good ones these days!

Comment

• Jeffrey Parsons just clowned on Kunkle.. Basically said "Why couldn't sports of been canceled while Kunkle was here?!" lol. I agree with Jeff, what a disgraceful memory of KWCH Sports Sunday

Comment

Working...
            X