No announcement yet.

Fire Will Kunkle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is he really gone??? Anyone hear a name for his replacement?

Comment

• Originally posted by sck41903 View Post
      Is he really gone??? Anyone hear a name for his replacement?
      I'm hearing rumors... :)

Attached Files
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by sck41903 View Post
        Is he really gone??? Anyone hear a name for his replacement?
        Brick Tamland has moved into sports, and will be joining the KWCH staff. It should be a huge upgrade by contrast.

Hearing he’ll also help in newscast production and Facebook post proofreading, as the only direction for either is up for KWCH.

Comment

• SB Shock
          SB Shock commented
          Editing a comment
          If wichita gets Brick to cover WSU basketball - then it safe to say we will be the envy of the AAC, maybe the world.

• I hear Doug Gottlieb applied for the job.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• InWuWeTrust
          InWuWeTrust commented
          Editing a comment
          please no goat lube... if so, bring the kid behind him to represent shockernet

• I"'ll do it

Comment

• Looks like Jacob Albracht is going to be doing more sports stuff. I've always thought he did a decent job

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'm hearing rumors... :)

you are a funny man.

"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Will landing nicely on his feet.

Comment

• Well...bye.

Comment

• What's the eyeball conversion factor on a FOX affiliate compared to a mainline NBC/ABC/CBS affiliate? Is FOX Charlotte roughly equivalent to ABC Minot, ND or similar?

Comment

• Originally posted by washedup View Post
                    Good for him. I can't imagine why anyone on here would have taken joy if he couldn't find a job, but whatever.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Sweet! A new location where he can disregard the local university's athletic achievements (UNCC), in favor of what he perceives to be the big show (UNC)!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I read the FB post linked in the tweet.

NOW he's going to root for WSU, KU, and KSU equally. Too bad he wasn't able to do that while he was here.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Good for him. I can't imagine why anyone on here would have taken joy if he couldn't find a job, but whatever.
                          It’s extremely weird how PC you are about everything.

Why would it be anyone else’s fault that he couldn’t land a job?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Kel, what was the status of his "unemployment". Fired, let go, or left on his own accord? The former? He did alienated a lot of WSU fans even if it wasn't the reason. Let go (not officially fired or wanted more money)? So be it. No skin off my nose. The later was my understanding. If this, his lack of employment was his own doing much like disregard of WSU's importance in the Wichita market, particularly early on. I can see a number of reasons, but mostly, just not caring. It looked like he finally figured it out about the time he was moving on.

Comment

Working...
                            X