Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Shockers

You guys played a great game & im certainly pulling for you Sunday

You guys made the plays & played a great game.

Hopefully we're in the AAC or play an out of conference game

That was an amazing battle, and I want more games with you guys immediately.

Comment

Best Man-to-man defense we've faced this year.

Love your team and your fans, let's do this every year.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by DaytonCane View Post

Thanks, a great game; hope we both play one another as members of the AAC

Comment

The Flyers were tough as nails and very talented. That was an outstanding game.

Comment

Congrats to the NCAA for another non-P5 elimination game where both teams could have won games in the tournament.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

These teams have got to play every year. That was a terrific battle.

Comment

Gotta give you guys a lot of credit defensively. Coach Marshall did a wonderful job with defensive adjustments. Scoochie got taken out ether game

Comment

Dayton hands down better than several teams I've watched this week. Unfortunately only one can advance. Really like Scoochie

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                    These teams have got to play every year. That was a terrific battle.
                    Yes, and they graduate lots and we don't but it would be a great series. Similar styles and both teams have a lot of heart.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I feel for your program last year in Orlando. I saw your fanbase and how well they traveled and how passionate you all were. I was in awe.

You guys should be VERY PROUD of your Flyers!! Definately one of the most underrated programs in the country!!
                      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Congrats to the NCAA for another non-P5 elimination game where both teams could have won games in the tournament.
                        Coach Marshall was right about the Committee knocking each other off

Comment

Congrats guys on the win tonight.
                          2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                          2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                          2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                          2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                          The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Lets not go 50+ years before we play again this time.

Dayton has a heck of a team.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by DaytonCane View Post

This should of been a sweet 16 game... What a great game with 2 great teams. If the tourney was seeded correctly Dayton should of played a team they would of beat tonight. Count me as a Dayton supporter now!

Comment

Working...
                              X